prologue

After travelling for most of the day, Natalia finally pulled up by the Police Station

After travelling for most of the day, Natalia finally pulled up by the Police Station. She had missed her father more than anything and just needed a big hug, that only he could provide. She got out of the car and made her way inside. Soon enough she spotted her father and placed her hands over his eyes, something she used to do as a child but she knew her father didn't like as Stiles used to do it to annoy him.

"Stiles, what are you playing at?" Noah spoke in annoyance.

Natalia giggled softly, "And here I was hoping you wouldn't forget about me?" She had removed her hands from his face and he turned around slowly to face his oldest daughter.

Noah stood in shock, still not believing she was standing in front of him.

"Nat?"

The brunette grinned, "The one and only." A huge grin broke out on Noah's face as he went to hug his daughter. He had wrapped his arms around her tightly, something they had both missed. Natalia had always been closer to her dad while Stiles had been closer to their mother. He was ecstatic that his daughter was back but worried how she'd handle everything if she found out what had been going on but as she stood in front of him, he couldn't help but smile at her.

"You're back? For good?" He asked as they pulled apart.

Natalia nodded in assurance, "Yes. I've missed both you and Stiles. I feel like I haven't been here enough and I want that to change. I want to be the daughter that mum raised me to be. I love you, dad and I'm sorry I've been gone for so long."

Noah smiled down at his daughter, "I'm glad you're here. You have no reason to be sorry, your mother would be proud of everything you have done. I love you too, sweetie."

"Sheriff, you might want to check this out." Noah frowned slightly before walking over to whoever called him. Natalia, obviously following him, stopped when she saw the Deputy standing behind her father. Said Deputy turned around when he felt her presence.

When they locked eyes, they both froze. Natalia could feel her life with him flash before her eyes. He was her soulmate, her future and everything she could ever want. He was hers as she was his. Jordan was starstruck at the beauty in front of him, he couldn't think about anything else when looking at her. She was all that mattered. She was all he could think about.

Natalia looked around him to find a young boy sat on a bench. Her eyes widened in shock when she realised who was sat on the bench. "Derek?" She whispered. She couldn't believe that the boy she grew up with was a teenager once again.

Derek's eyes widened in shock, "Natalia?"