3 | mute

Derek had asked Natalia to help him with a favour that her father had asked him

Derek had asked Natalia to help him with a favour that her father had asked him. She was still working on how to help him and understand why he lost his powers and it wasn't easy. She had hit a road block but she knew she'd get there eventually and she really wanted to help Derek. She followed him to the hospital after they found out that Sean had been killed. Natalia could feel something was coming but she didn't know what. She knew things were about to get a whole lot harder and she wasn't sure if she would be able to keep her secret for long.

"I guess you've been there long enough to to know we have to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a wendigo," her father explained.

"Cannibalistic shapeshifters," Natalia stated.

"But I haven't heard about them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well hidden," Derek continued. When Derek began looking around, she felt it too. Someone else had been up on the roof and they had been hurt.

"How many people did Scott say we're up here?" Derek asked.

"Just Sean and the axe murderer, who apparently has no mouth," Noah replied.

"You wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Derek questioned. "There was someone else," he spoke, "Someone young. And male."

"You can smell his fear?"

"And his blood," Natalia stated.

When she had gotten home, she could feel the anxiety radiating off Stiles. When she asked him, he tried to deny it but she knew better. He then explained to her what had happened at the hospital with Liam and she almost killed him. She knew Scott was only trying to save Liam but in the end, he had only created more problems.

Stiles had reassured her that they would handle the situation but she threatened him if he didn't keep her updated.

Natalia had joined Derek and her father at the Sheriff Station to understand what had happened to Peter. She never really liked Peter so she couldn't complain when Derek had told her he had gotten hurt the night before.

"I still don't get how this guy has no mouth. I mean, how can he eat?" The Sheriff questioned.

"Peter didn't get a chance to ask. He was fighting him off with a tomahawk buried in his chest," Derek said sarcastically.

"Yeah but who runs around with a tomahawk?" Natalia questioned.

"I carried one for IED removal in Afghanistan," Deputy Parrish spoke from the doorway. His eyes quickly found Natalia, causing her to smile softly. Being around him always made her smile and despite only having seen him two days ago, she missed him.

"It's military. And so is that," he spoke as he walked into the room, pointing at the keyboard that the Mute used.

"Do you know what it's used for?" Derek questioned.

"Well, this one looks like it's been modified," Jordan replied. Derek looked at her before she nodded at him, he then nodded at her father who moved to close the door.

"Show us," Noah asked.

Jordan had grabbed a laptop and we all stood behind him, letting him do his thing. "I think I got an IP address," he spoke suddenly.

Noah looked over his shoulder, "That means we can find him, right?"

"Definitely. Especially if-" suddenly the Mute's hand moved, startling them all.

"What was that?" Derek asked. Natalia subconsciously moved closer to Jordan. He could feel her presence behind him, finding an odd sense of comfort.

"I think I found a message," Jordan spoke. Natalia moved to look over his shoulder as the handle 'Benefactor' appeared on the screen. Derek had also moved closer to her so that he could see over she shoulder. "Does anyone recognise the handle 'Benefactor'?"

"Money transferred. What does that mean?" Derek asked.

"It means this guy isn't just a killer. He's an assassin," Natalia spoke as all three men looked at her. She knew things were going to get worse but she still didn't know why or how bad they were going to get as she didn't understand what was happening.

Sheriff Stilinski had gotten a call about a break in at the school and Derek had decided to follow him, knowing the Mute might be present.

Natalia had promised her father she would take a look at the case and help in anyway she could. She gathered the paperwork needed and left the Station. Before she got to her car, she was stopped by Jordan.

She smiled at the Deputy, "What can I do for you, Deputy?"

Jordan smiled nervously, "Please, call me Jordan. I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me?" He couldn't understand why he was so nervous. She was beautiful and he knew he had to get to know her.

"I would love to, Jordan." She was glad that he felt the connection they shared but she was scared of getting hurt. She cared about him but she felt he deserved better.

Jordan grinned, "Great. I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7." Natalia nodded her head in agreement before they exchanged numbers. He bid her goodbye and she kissed his cheek. As she walked away she could see him blushing.

When she got home, she began working on the case as well as researching what was going on with Derek. She worked herself way into the night before she got a text from Lydia.

"It's a dead pool for supernatural creatures and we're all on it."