Chapter 2

I put on my headphones and started walking to school. Bill's car is crap and I'm not alloud to use it. I go through my phones music and put on Of Mice & Men's new album.

The lyrics of Identity Disorder distracted me and before I knew it I was at school. I turned off my phone and wrapped my headphones around it and put it in my backpack. I looked at the school entrance and saw my friends David, James, Kyle, and Seth. They are also in Seventh Avenue with me. James plays drums, Kyle plays bass, Seth plays guitar and screams in some songs, and I play guitar and sing. David is James's brother and helps us get gigs.

They are all attractive but I think of them as brothers. Allot of girls at my school hate me because they're jelous that I spend so much time with them. But I know better than to care about what people think about me, I have allot of problems in my life and I can't waste my time worrying whether people like me.

I walked up to them, we all greeted each other. David told me that we have a show tonight at some venue that encorgaed loud music, which is good for us. We hate playing in front of crowds that don't even like the genre of music we're playing.

I nodded and smiled. All of the sudden I felt a cold breeze and a presence, as if someone was watching me. I got goosebumps, I looked around and didn't see anyone staring at me. I looked at David and asked him "Did you feel that?"

He looked at me weird and said "Feel what". I shook my head and said "Never mind."  It's probably nothing. We started talking about what we want to preform tonight and we decided on some Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil, and All Time Low covers.

The bell rang and we all sighed and walked into school and went our separate ways.

Author's Note

There is Taylor again :)

Mmmm Austin Carlile's voice is yummy

Follow, Vote, and Comment