Chapter 13

I opened my eyes and no one was there. I let out the breathe I've been holding but it soon went away when I heard a light tap on the window. It was dark outside so all I could see was a dark figure. I slowly stood up and slowly walked towards the window. George and his "friend" was downstairs so who could it be? Maybe it's one of the guys? But that still wouldn't make sense why they would be outside of my window.

I unlocked the window just to open it to an empty rooftop. What is happening? I heard something in the other part of my room. Startled I quickly turned around and saw the guy from our gig. He was leaning against the wall and being 6 feet away from him I realized just how tall he was. He looked about 6'4 which was huge comparing to my 5'5 figure. I felt like I should be terrified that a stranger was in my room but I had the same weird feeling in my stomach. Almost like a warning that he is dangerous but I still shouldn't be scared.

I found my voice and finally said "Why are you here?" He smiled at me and Jesus Christ it was a beautiful smile, "Don't worry beautiful, I'm not going to hurt you." I blushed at the complement and the fact that his voice was so beautiful. It was powerful and deep. He walked forward until he was an inch away from me, I felt power from him, almost radiating off of him. I couldn't move, and honestly I didn't want to.

I looked down at the floor and secretly smelled him, he smelled like smoke. Like cigarettes and campfires, It smelled really good. "Have you ever been called beautiful?" he said almost in a whisper. I have but by George and his gross friends, but when he did it felt different. I did a small nod. The power radiating off of him increased. Why is this happening? But then I heard him inhale, almost like he is smelling me, then he exhaled and the power decreased. "Then why when I say it, it makes you blush?"

I felt his finger slowly go up and down on my cheek, my body tingled and I wanted to just have my body pressed against his. I let out a shaky breathe. His finger then moved under my chin and made me look him in the eyes. "Why baby girl?"

Author's Note

Yay :D

Thats a pic on the side of him

He is a sexy beast

Comment, Vote and Fan