Chapter 17

Later on that day I told the guys what happened. They all looked disguised and told me to avoid him at all costs. I'm so glad I have them in my life, they are the only ones there for me. I can't even imagine how mad they would be if they found out about how George acts.

Once school ended, I started walking back home thinking about what homework I have. Part of me hopes that I'm going to run into Asher somehow. When I walked up to my house I saw that George's car wasn't there. Thank the lord. I can actually eat and not be rushing myself. Once I went inside I looked around just to make sure no one was home. No one was, I was so happy that I started jumping up and down a little. Today has had it's downs but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be happy for the rest of the day.

I went to the kitchen and put my phone in a bowl and put my music on shuffle. The bowl making the music louder. Some song by The Summer Set came on, causing me to smile and to sort of dance (more of jumping around). I looked into the fridge and saw that we had cookie dough. Yay cookies! I could save a few for George and maybe he won't be mean or creepy.

I took out a tray and put foil on it, then I started to ball up pieces of the cookie dough and put it on the tray. All of the sudden I hear a knock on the door. Who could that be? Probably a post man or something like that. I opened the door to see no one else but Asher. He was wearing a dark denim vest and black pants. I don't think he is wearing anything under the vest, not that I mind. I tried my best not to stare at him some more. Once I was done checking him out, I saw that he hasn't stopped looking at my body. I found myself blushing and looking at the ground. Why does he always cause me to do this!?!

Once he took his time looking at me I spoke up, "Why are you here?" Not that I minded at all, but I wouldn't tell him that, I'm probably just another girl to him. He gave me a childish smile and shrugged and just said "I wanted to see you." I blushed more and tried my best not to smile. "Can I come in or do I have to go through the window and give you a heart attack?" He said with a small smirk. I nodded and opened the door more.

Once he was inside I closed the door and went back to the kitchen with him following me. I saw him in the corner of my eye sit on the counter.

Author's Note

I changed the cover :D

That's what he looks like, but in the story he has black hair :P

Comment, Vote and Fan :)