Chapter 3

School was alright, I kept to myself as always. I spent lunch with the guys though so that was nice. Once school ended we all went our separate ways. I started walking home, Bill would be at work so it would be a good time for me to eat.

When I got home I went upstairs and put my stuff down in my room. Even though he isn't home I still prefer to have my stuff out of the way incase he comes home.

I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge, it was mostly beer. In the cabinet we had Romen Noodles. After I made my soup I grabbed my mug (soup is just better in mugs) and went upstairs to finish my homework.

I sat on my bed and put on my headphones and started listening to music off my phone. Then I pulled out my homework and started Science.

An hour and a half later I was done with all of my homework besides studying for a few test and quizzes.

I heard a faint car drive into the driveway over my music. Bill, I froze and turned off my music and listened to the door open. I heard multiple footsteps, he brought his "coworkers". They are just as creepy as him.

I listened more so I knew what they were doing. The tv turned on and it sounded like football. I heard footsteps go to the kitchen and get beer and then go back to the tv.

My phone buzzed, I set an alarm to get ready for our gig. I quickly turned it off even though it was just vibrating. I started quietly going through my drawers, wait is formal or...

I texted David and he said I should wear a dress, it would help our band get attention. I rolled my eyes and went in my closet. I picked a black dress with lacey sleeves and tights and heels. My hair is naturally curly so I'm good. I took off the heels and put them in one hand and put my electric guitar case in the other.

Now all I need to do is get past Bill and his friends...

Author's Note

That's what her outfit looks like... Ugh I love Taylor Momsen O.O

Follow, Comment, and Vote.