Chapter 14

I looked into his hypnotizing blue eyes and let out a shaky breathe. He looked at me with such intensity, no one has ever looked at me this way. I moved my gaze to a tattoo peaking out of his shirt on his neck, he was wearing the same Misfits shirt but this time he had a leather jacket on. He looked really hot. I wanted to kiss him, and I don't know why. I don't even know him, he just came into my room. I wonder what other tattoos he has.

Trying to figure out what the rest of the tattoo on his neck was I starting feeling a tingly feeling inside. It was really strong to the point where I felt a little light headed but almost in a good way. As if I'm on a cloud. I looked up at the beautiful stranger to see that he was looking intensely at my legs and body in a lustful but with love type of way. I couldn't explain it but being looked at him I felt beautiful, not insecure.

I looked at my feet blushing. I've never been looked at this way. I stepped back a tiny bit which he replied with stepping forward. His cool breathe hit my face and he breathed out in a whisper, almost to himself "In all of my years I've never seen someone so perfect." I felt my face heat up and I was afraid to lift my head because I knew if I did I would be tempted to kiss him.

I took a step back and looked at him, he had a small smile on his face. "I will never get over that cute blush" He said with his deep voice. I blushed a little again and sighed and quietly said "Why did you follow me?" He looked at me and smiled, then sat on my bed with his back against the wall. "Come here I like it when your close to me" he said tapping the spot next to him. I'm not going to lie I did too, when he walked away I just wanted to follow him and hold his hand.

I was still in the same place, I wanted to be next to him, I craved it, but come on I don't even know the guy. "Come here sweetheart, I won't bite" he said smirking a little then he moved his head a little to the left "Well not yet, I am dying to give you little bites on that delicious neck of yours."

Author's Note

So yeah he is flirting hard core with her.

Mmm I want Andy Biersack to give me love bites on my neck ;)

Comment, Vote and Fan