Chapter 22

I moved back just enough to see his face. He looked at me curiously, which I replied with moving my face extremely close to his. His breathing was getting ragid, even though we already made out I was still creating a reaction from him. He closed his beautiful blue eyes when my lips were grazing his.

"Try your best not to respond" I dont know where all of this confidence is coming from but I loved it.

I slowly moved my lips against his while he tried his hardest not to reply the motion. My tounge slowly licked his bottom lip and I heard him groan from frustration of not being able to do anything. Then I slowly sucked his lip in a way to not make below his skin feel any moisture. He groaned and gripped my waist tightly. After a few seconds I started to lightly bit his bottom lip and playfully pulled him towards me, which immediatly caused a reaction.

He groaned into my mouth which caused me to let go of his lip in suprise. Asher took the oportunity to quickly immediatly push me onto my bed.  He looked down at me smirking, his eyes were dark as an ocean at midnight. I elivaded myself with my elbows so I had a better view of him. He was slowly looking up and down at my body shamelessly. The lustful silence broke with him muttering "Fucking hell Taylor."

I knew I was blushing but I felt so lightheaded from previously touching him that my mind wasn't working properly. His eyes then connected again to my eyes and he slowly moved his way towards the bed never taking his eyes off of me. He then started to slowly get on top of me, the way he was slowly coming up my body made me feel like I was the prey and he was the preditor. If I thought of being in this situation two weeks ago I would have thought I would never enjoy that, but that clearly wasn't what I was feeling right this second.

Once he made his way up to my face I felt his hand go under my sweatshirt to my skin, which immediatly felt the same electricity. His eyes were looking into my eyes with so much intensity I felt like I should be hiding in my closet but at the same time I wanted to touch his chest all over. "You shouldn't have teased me baby girl."

Authors Note

I'm so so so so sooooo sorry I took forever to update O.O

That's kind of what the lip bit looked like *heart eyes*

I promise to update extremely soon, like later tonight :D