yaoiBoy12's request {Aoi x Kai}

Kai's P.O.V.

I sat in my seat next to the window at the back of the classroom. Its last class. I stared out the window. I watched the birds fly by. So peaceful outside and im stuck here in class. I look at the door as i hear the laughing. Three of my classmates enter but my heart yearns for the raven leading them into the room, Aoi. Yes, my heart wants his love. But he would never love someone like me. He's to happy, to perfect, to outgoing to be with me.
Uruha sits next to Reita, their holding hands as usual. "You guys make me feel like a third wheel." Aoi laughed. Uruha smiled as Reita kissed his cheek. Reita's eyes darted my way and he smirked. Aoi turned, showing an innocent smile. I quickly looked away, staring out the window. I felt the blush creeping onto my face.
Out of the corner of my eye i saw Aoi walk up to my desk. "Hey there, cupcake." He said, pulling a chair beside me and sitting. I glanced at him then looked out the window.
"Kai. Don't ignore me." He said, grabbing my wrist. I flinched and he let go. "Woah, dude. Im not going to hurt you." He said and i bit my lip. I pulled my leave further down over my wrist. I had forgotten my wristbands this morning.
"S-sorry." I mumble and Aoi frowned. "Let me see your wrist." He commanded. "No." I said but he grabbed my arm. "Show me." He said and i shook my head. A growl came from his throat.
He pulled me out of my seat and out of the classroom. He lead me to the boys toilets and i stopped walking. He stopped then started dragging me. I stopped thinking and just sat on the floor.
"Kai. Why so childish?" He asked and stopped walking. I ignored him and he sighed. He let my arm go and walked around, grabbing my arms and pulling me to my feet. He then began pulling me to the toilets again.
We entered and no one was there. He pulled me to the counter and cornered me. "Show me your wrists." He ordered and i shook my head. "No. Its not your business." I reply and he grabbed my arm, forcing the sleeve up roughly. He gasped at seeing the scars and the nearly bleeding wounds. I looked away and he let go of me. I pulled my sleeve down and pushed past him, about to run away when he grabbed my arm.
"Why would you do that?" He asked and i bit my lip. "Kai. Tell me why you would do this." He ordered. "Because. No one would care." I say and he sighs. He pulls me close and hugs me. I hesitantly relaxed into the hold.
Some other guys entered the toilets and stared at us. "Homos." One of laughed and Aoi shot them a death glare. "Uh sorry." The guy said, realizing it was Aoi.
Aoi intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled me out of the toilets. I stared at our hands. This cant be real. I sighed as we entered the class, Uruha and Reita were now sitting with Ruki, a nerd that they labeled as cool. Ruki was smiling and laughing then he saw me and Aoi. His smile faded and he pulled out a book, ignoring everyone.
"Hey guys. Kai is in our group now. Be nice to him." Aoi said and Uru and Reita smiled at me. Ruki ignored us. Aoi sat down, pulling my closer. He pulled me into his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist.
My body grew stiff and i bit my lip. More students entered the classroom. One went to my desk and knocked my things off it and into the floor. "Hey! Pick that up!" Aoi shouted making me flinch. The boy had also jumped and immediately began picking up my things. He brought them and put them on Aoi's desk.
I eventually relaxed into Aoi's hold. Our little group chatted happily. The teacher came in the class, sitting at her desk. Her hair was a mess. She slammed her head onto the desk. I peeled Aoi's arms off my waist and i made my way to the front of the class.
"Mrs. Are you alright?" I ask and she completely ignores me. I go back and Aoi pulls me in his lap again. He hugged my waist tighter than last time.
The teacher finally sat up. "Sorry im late. I had fallen asleep in my car last period." She said and yawned. "Class is almost over. Free day but tomorrow work work work." She said, leaving the classroom.

***

I stood and grabbed my books but Aoi took them. "I'll carry them, love." He smiled at me. I almost wanted to cry. No one was ever this nice to me unless they wanted to fuck me. I walked to my locker, exchanging books. Aoi grabbed my hand and we walked with Reita and Uruha. They chatted but i remained silent. This isn't real. If it is, im just going to get hurt again.
"Goodbye." Aoi said as Uru and Reita walked down a street with many houses. Aoi and I continued walking, eventually coming to a small apartment complex. "Y-you live by yourself?" I asked and Aoi nodded. "My parents died when i in secondary school. I had lived with my uncle but i moved here. I didn't want to trouble him." Aoi said.
I was surprised he hadn't let his parents' death burden him. My mother died 2 years and my father began abusing me. Using me as a toy for his own self pleasure.
"Kai. What's with the tears?" Aoi asked. I touched my face. I am crying? I quickly whipped my tears away and smiled. "Its nothing." I say and he shakes his head. "Its something or you wouldn't cry." He replied and i shook my head. Aoi pulled me into his apartment and closed his door.

We spent the whole time watching movies. We watched one called Ghost. A man is killed by his friend. Then he comes as a ghost. He meets a lady and gets her to help him save his wife. It was a real chickflick. I yawned and laid my head on Aoi's shoulder.
I was awoken by a kiss. "W-what time is it?" I ask and look at Aoi. "9pm." He replied and kissed me again. He teased my lips with his tongue, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue collided with mine, he easily took the dominance.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He began carrying me to another room. Soon he stopped walking. He bent down and pinned me to a bed. He hands began wondering my body.
Eventually he ran his hands under my shirt and began playing with my nipples. I broke the kiss to moan. I heard Aoi chuckle. He moved to my neck, sucking on the crook of it.
"A-aoi. I l-love you." I confess and he pulls away. He smiles at me. He kisses me and begins pulling my pants lower. "A-aoi." I pushed him up, looking at him questioningly. "Its ok." He smiles and kisses me. He stands and pulls my pants and boxers off. He looked at my thighs, seeing the scars. I sighed and he knelt down.
He began kissing the scars. Going closer to my member. He began sucking on a certain spot on the inner thigh of my right leg. He left a dark mark which will bruise soon. He rested right hand on my left thigh and grabbed the base of my member with his other hand.
He took it into his mouth and began sucking. I threw my head back, my eyes closed tightly. I leaned back on to the bed. I reached down, grabbing a handful of his hair. "A-aoi." I gasped as he deep throated.
"A-aoi. I-im gonna-" i was cut off by a moan. I reached my climax and he swallowed it. He pulled away and i sat up. He kissed me and pinned me down. He teased my lips with his tongue again. When i opened, he forced a salty liquid into my mouth. I tried pulling away but he wouldn't let me. I began to gag as it went down my throat. Finally a swallowed it and he pulled away, smiling at me. He pulled my shirt off over my head so i was completely naked. He ignored all the scars and stood from the bed, examining my body hungrily.
"Your so beautiful, Kai." He said and slowly began stripping his own clothes. He rejoined me on the bed and kissed me again. He positioned between my legs. He slowly pushed into my entrance and i closed my eyes tightly, gripping the bedsheets. Im not a virgin, but he is bigger, alot bigger than my last boyfriend.
"Kai. Your so tight." Aoi said and slowly began moving. "I..im not a virgin. You can go faster than this." I said and he scoffed. "You feel like a virgin." Aoi said and smiled at me. He increased his pace some. My member became erect again as his pace gradually increased after a minute.
Soon Aoi's pace had increased greatly. The bed creaked and banged against the wall. I dug my nails into his shoulders. He hit my sweet spot and i scratched me. A hit it several more times and i scratched him each time. "Aoi i need to cum." I cried out as he hit my prostate again.
"Then come." He whispered and kissed me. He began stroking my cock and i came. It splattered on his lower torso, and a drop or two landed on my cheek. He followed soon after, filling me with his sperm. Aoi licked the semen off my cheek and slowly pulled away.
A strange feeling of emptiness washed over me. Then tiredness hit me and my lower back began to ache some. Aoi laid beside me, pulling my close to him. He wrapped the blankets around us and wrapped his arms around my upper torso. He kissed my forehead.
"I love you Kai." He whispered and i kissed him. "I love you too, Aoi." I say. Letting the sleep take over.

Author's Note
This is for yaoiBoy12. Told you i was writing your request. Anyway, i am still taking requests. Comment a pairing, any pairing. I will write it. :D
Whatever GazettE pairing you want, if you comment i write it.