Neko

Authors Note- I have actually been writing this for about a week now. Hope you enjoy

Ruki's P.O.V

I walked down the hallway to master's room. My ears flat against my head and my tail dropped low.

"Master why can't I go outside?" I asked and he sighed. "Ruki, cat ears are not natural." He said and I pouted.

"And I know you only want outside to escape." I sighed and was about to leave the room.

"But you can do me a favor." I looked back at master. He was smiling at me and he had his cock pulled out of his unzipped pants.

I sighed and slowly walked towards him. I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I closed my eyes tightly.

"Hey! Watch the fangs." He shouted and yanked my hair. He grabbed a handheld whole puncher. "Everytime you scrap your fangs im punching a hole into your left ear." He said.

The I felt a unbearable pain in my ear. I felt it rip. "What did I say about the fangs?" He demanded and I closed my eyes again.

"Father? Why are you so mean to him?" I heard Reita's voice. Then another shot of pain as a second hole punched in my ear.

"Father? Can I have him?" Reita asked and master came in my mouth. I pulled away and he kicked me in the face. The pain stinging my left cheek.

I laid lifelessly on the floor. The semen burned my stomach, the vile taste still in my mouth. I sat up as I began throwing up the white liquid along with some stomach acid.

"That's it! Take the little bitch!" Master yelled and Reita picked me up bridal style. I held onto him, burying my face in his chest. My ears were flat against my head again, my tail fluffed in fear at the sudden shout.

"It's ok Ruki." I heard Reita's soothing voice as he gently rubbed my left ear. "I bet that hurts." I only nodded when he said that.

Reita walked outside, carrying me to the woods. "W-where are we going?" I asked, holding on to his arm tightly.

"You honestly thought I would live in the same house as that asshole? I'm taking you to my little house father built back here." He replied with a smile.

Soon a two story house appeared. He entered and sat my feet on the floor. He held my hand and leade through the house. The first floor was a kitchen, living room, and bathroom. Then we went upstairs to a door. It revealed a room that took up the entire floor. It had a bathroom, closet, tv, dressers, bookshelves, and a king sized bed.

I began walking around the room and stumbled. I looked down and saw a notebook. I picked it up and opened it. But before I could read anything Reita snatched it away, his face a deep shade of red. "Don't read that."

It's weird he demanded that. Why leave it out if you don't want anyone o read it. Then again he is the only one ever out here.

He pulled me to the bathroom and made me sit on the counter. He got a first aide kit and cleaned the blood off my left ear. He wrapped a bandage around it. "There." I closed my eyes as he kissed my temple.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, carrying me out of the bathroom. He laid me on the bed.

He ran a hand down my left thigh that my shorts did nothing to hide. A shiver went through my spine. I began to pout and he chuckled.

He grabbed my shorts and slowly began pulling them down with my underwear, releasing my member.

Reita leaned down and took it into his mouth. My back arched off the bed and I dug my nails into the sheets, gripping them tightly. "R-rei...ta." I gasped as he swirled his tongue over the head.

He pulled away, smiling at me. "Turn over." He ordered and forced me to lay on my stomach with my ass in the air.

I gasped as I felt a finger slid into my entrance. Reita began wiggling his finger around. I cried out when he hit a certain spot. "There it is." Reita chuckled. I bit my lip.

He slowly pulled his finger out and replied it with his cock. Starting a slow pace. "Meeeew." I cried out, it was almost a meow but not quite.

Little tears formed in my eyes and I dug my nails into the sheets, tearing them as he hit my prostate, harder each time.

"M-master...." I cried. "Call me by my name." Reita said and rammed into my prostate once. "R-reita!" I shouted and heard a laugh.

"Yes, Ruki-chan?" He said and leaned over me, kissing my neck. "I need to....to come please." I begged and he reached around, grabbing my cock and stroking it roughly.

"R-reita!" I cried his name as I came onto the bed sheets. I closed my eyes as he came inside of me.

After a few minutes be pulled away and I sat up, pain shooting through my lower back.

I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I had my first time with him. Nt even master had taken things that far. But Reita did.

"What are you thinking about little angel?" He asked as he laid beside me, pulling blankets around us.

I sat up and looked at him. "Why did you do it?" "I like you Ruki." He smiled and began scratching behind my ear, making it twitch.

I laid beside him, hugging his arm and wrapping my tail around his leg. My ears were flat against my head. Reita kissed the base of my left ear. I began to purr and he ran his fingers through my hair.

Author's note.

Eh, whatever. I read a manga called "Loveless" and was surprised by how they have hunts of yaoi. But whatever.