Snow White(2014)

One shot name - Snow White

Date Written: December 20th, 2014. This was posted in my Dream/Uruki-prev/One-shot chapter but I felt it needed it's own spot.

Aoi's P.O.V

I stared at the boy. Snow white hair. Snow white clothes. Beautiful baby blue eyes. Who is this boy? Is he even a boy or just a midget? I watched as he entered the house. As much as I walked him, he looks different everytime. Sometimes his skin is bruised.

"Aoi. Stop staring through the gates. If Lucifer catches you he will surely beat you. Your a demon, not an angel." My mother snapped. I rolled my eyes.

"How do you know I'm not planning to kill that little bitch?" I asked and my mother sighed. "Whatever." She huffed and walked back down the stairs. I opened my window and went through it. I sprouted my wings and went over the gate into heaven's territoty. I landed on the boys balcony and knocked on the window.

His blue eyes went wide at seeing me. He ran to the balcony doors and opened it. "Who are you? Why are you here?" He asked and i leaned in, kissing him. "What's your name, snow white?" I asked and he blushed. "R-ruki." He said and he pulled me inside. He closed the balcony doors and pulled the curtains shut.

"Was anyone in the streets?" He asked and i shook my head. "Good. I'm hated enough." He said and i felt my...well I don't have a heart but if I did it would have probably broke at hearing that.

"Why do they hate you?" I asked and sat on the edge of his bed. "Well I don't like any of the girls father wants me to marry. I don't even like that gender." He said and bit his lip.

"Your gay?" I asked and he looked up, nodding. I smiled. "So am i. And, I've been inlove with you since the first time I saw you. That was many a year ago." I said and he bit his lip. I leaned in and brushed my lips against his.

Then there was a bang on the door. "Ruki. Open the door!" I heard a man shout. "Go. Go home. Come back later tonight. I'll send a dove to let you know when." He said.

"My name is Aoi." I said and kissed him before telephoning home. Fuck, i hope he doesn't get hurt.

Ruki's P.O.V

I unlocked the door to let my father in. He barged in and looked around. "Who was in here?" He demanded and my stomach turned. "W-what?" I bit my lip as I felt my tears fall. "You little disgrace!" He shouted and slapped me, my head swung to the side. "No tell me. Who was in here!" He demanded and mother entered the room. "Leave him alone. When has he ever lied to you, considering you beat him within an inch of his life everyday for no reason!" Mother shouted and father left.

Mother smiled apologetically and left the room. I locked the door and opened the balcony doors. I sat on the balcony, staring at the gates. I could see Aoi, sitting at his window. I waved and he waved back. He blew me a kiss so i blew one back. I wonder what it feels like to be dominated by a demon. I bit my lip and deleted that thought. He couldn't possibly be serious about me.

When it came the time father goes to the late shift and mothers deep sleep i sent a dove to Aoi. Soon he was standing on my balcony with the small bird perched on his shoulder.

I put the bird back in her cage and Aoi closed the doors. He pulled the curtains like I had earlier that day. I put a spell on my room where no one else could hear us or enter. Even father can't break my spell.

Aoi caressed my cheek and leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. He teased my lips with his tongue and i allowed entry. He explored ever inch of my mouth.

When he pulled away I was panting heavily. "Let's go have some fun." He winked and grabbed my hand. He telephoned us to the world of the living. He looked around then pulled me to a tall u idling with pink letters. I wasn't able to read them because by the time I was registering any of this we were inside a room. Aoi lite the candles and locked the door. "I'll be right back." He said and disappeared. I walked around the room, looking at the paintings, so exotic and...gross. I entered another room and noticed a heart shaped bed. I opened the cabinet next to it and there were weird little objects. There was a whip and plastic thingy. I picked up the plastic thingy and it began vibrating. I threw it and ran from the room. Where did he bring me?