AoixRuki / ReitaxRuki

Ruki's P.O.V

I screamed as my brother, Aoi, picked me up and carried me to my room. I was just getting home from school, mom and dad were in a business trip. Aoi is 21 and I'm 17. It's been like this since Kai broke up with him.

Aoi threw me on my bed and pinned me down. My tears were flowing freely now. He sucked on my neck, leaving a red mark that will bruise.

"Aoi, please don't make me do that again." I begged and he smirked.

He yanked my pants and boxers off, throwing them to he floor. He pulled his own pants and boxers down. He forced my legs apart and positioned between them.

"Aoi! Please don't! In saving-" I screamed as he harshly thrust inside of me. I cried out as he immediately began thrusting, hard and fast. My insides tore and blood escaped from the wounds.

Soon Aoi came and pulled away. Semen and blood began gushing from my entrance, staining the sheets. I laid there, sobbing as he fixed his pants.

*4 months later*

"A-aoi... Um I need to talk to you." I walked into the living room. Kai was siting in Aoi's lap. Yeah, they got back together.

Aoi kissed Kai's cheek and stood. I lead him to the upstairs bathroom. I handed him the test and he paled.

Then he looked at me angrily. "You little bitch. This is fake." He said and I grabbed his free hand, placing it on my stomach.

"This is yours, Aoi." I say and he sighed. "I'm not the father." He said and threw the test into the trash. "Your the only-" Aoi cut me off by slapping me.

"Your not pregnant. Even if you were, It's not mine." Aoi said and I felt my tears well up. "Then why is my stomach getting bigger?" I asked and he scoffed. "Because your fat. You gain weight to easily." He said and left the room.

I walk downstairs and hear them talking. "Kai. Let's get our own apartment." Aoi says and Kai agrees, hugging and kissing Aoi. I go to the kitchen and sit at the table. What am I going to do? I felt the tears flow down my cheeks and I sighed.

"What's wrong Ruki?" I heard Kai ask. I shook my head. "Aoi said a guy took advantage of you. If that's it, I'm here for you. Im sorry for what your going through." Kai said and I nodded, whipping my tears away. I pretended that it wasn't Aoi who took advantage of me, just so Kai wouldn't hate me or Aoi.

*****

I awake and get dressed. I grab my things and head to school. As I'm entering the school someone knocks my books out of my hands.

"Whore." He says and I kneel on the ground, picking up the books.

Then someone hands me the remaining books. I look up and see Reita. He smiles and hands me my books. "T-thanks." I say and stand.

"Your welcome." He says and I begin walking away but he is following me.

"Why do they call you a whore?" He asks and I bit my lip, ignoring the question.

He follows me to my home room class and sits next to me.

"Please tell me. I want to help." He says and I shake my head. "I'm... Fatter than I used to be." I say and he thinks. "How does that- wait. Your pregnant?" He asks and I nod.

"So. You had the sexual reassignment surgery?" He asks. "No. It just happens to a few men. It's rare but it does happen." I say and he nods.

"Who is the dad?" He asks. "I'm not aloud to tell." I reply. He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair.