Pairs

"STILES! STILES!" Lydia ran down the halls trying to find him worried after seeing him run out of the lunch hall. She was about to give up when she saw him standing in the science room looking out the window. Opening the door Stiles head snapped round his eyes were red and his face was wet. "What happened?" He couldn't look her in the eye. This wasn't because he just broke up with malia it was because he took what she said before to heart. Lydia's starting to grow on him and he really stared to feel something for her. But now there is Aiden, he was a good guy, probably deserved someone like Lydia unlike himself. "It's nothing Lyds don't worry." Since when did he call her lyds? She thought. She new he was lying. "Look if this is about your break up with mal-"
"It's not about her." Lydia tried to look for the lie in the boys eyes but all she was met with was the truth. "Oh...ok do you wanna walk to English with me instead?" Her smile was so genuine and he knew she didn't want to pry. "Y-yes." And with that the bell went.

The rest of the day went better. Kira was walking towards her car when she noticed malia in her own and saw that something was wrong. They've never been close and their is no denying the fact that she's had a crush on malia for a while now. Not thinking Kira knocked on the driver window which startled a crying malia. "Just go away!" She shouted. " malia what's wrong?
what happed?" Kira pushes, she wants to know so badly. " Your stupid fucking friend stole my boyfriend." Kira was in shock it couldn't be Lydia? Could it? "So that's why you are upset?"
"No" Kira couldn't process what she meant by no.
"I mean Yh I'm pissed trust me but I...I Don't think I ever truly liked Stiles that much to really care and that's why I'm upset because I'm angry at my self for not caring more does that make sense."
"Yh it does." Malia saw the genuine smile in Kiras face, she liked it, she thought it was cute. "Hey Kira do you maybe wanna hang out...?" Malia asked wiping away her tears. "M-me, you know my name?"
"Course I do now get in silly!" Malia stated and with that Kira hoped in the front.

Allison and Stiles decided to start on their history project and his house. "Stiles for us to actually do the project your gunna have to concentrate instead of staring at Lydia's door." Allison pointed out sat next to him on his bed with a smirk. "What me? No I was... I mean... never mind what's next?"
The boy said. He had been caught looking. A blush spread across his face. Allison was about to say something from around the corner when Scott marched into the room. " hey buddy did I leave my..." Scott stopped what he was saying when he saw Allison. He's sat behind her for the past two years in English and always thought she was really pretty, like really really pretty. He raises an eyebrow to them. " we were just studying buddy, picked as history project partners."
"Shame thought you would want your partner to be Lydia." Scott says with a devilish grin. Allison sees it and looks back at stiles who has got his angry face on but you can still see the hint of a blush in it. He grabs a pillow and chucks it at Scott's head." I'm going to get a drink." Stiles says standing and stomping out the room. "So how long do you think till they get together?" Scott says walking over to Allison and sitting next to her. God he's so hot? Allison thinks. " when the both grow a pair of balls."
"Ah! So stiles is out of the running then."
"I mean i know she likes him."
"He likes her." The both look at each other thinking not knowing what to say. Finally Scott speaks "hey why don't we give them a little push like whenever one of them is thinking about doing something or wants to hang out we tell each other and make sure we do it together. That way it'll seem we are doing a group thing but really setting them up." Allison smiles and it brightens up her face. She gets up from the bed. " for the usual hot muscular guy your actually pretty smart."
"Did you just call me hot?" He says with a smirk. "And what if I did." She gives the same expression. He jumps up from his seat and walks to Allison. Grabs her by the waist pulling her closer before colliding their lips. The kiss is lustful and passionate. By fare the best kiss Allison has ever had. Scott's tongue slides across her bottom lip. She opens her mouth to let his tongue and hers fight for dominance. After a few moments Allison breaks the kiss. " wait what about stiles? Wait were is Stiles he was only getting drink?" They both shrug and go back to making out.

When Stiles got down stairs he found a certain green eyed girl sitting at the kitchen able. " hey there strawberry head what ya doing?"
"Just thinking."
"About what?" You, your lips, your body. "Nothing much how you feeling?"
"Better." He says going to sit next to the girl. When he does she takes his hand in hers." You know you can tell me anything right?" She was looking right at him like she was staring into his soul. "Y-yh" Stiles said nervously he inched his face closer to hers. Their eyes starting to close, lips so close one move and they'd be touching. "Hey Stiles! I'm taking Allison home!" Scott says coming into the kitchen with Allison behind him seeing how close the two are. They both split apart with blushes spreading across their faces. He simply nods not being able to say anything. Allison and Scott simply walking out the back door hand in hand totally unknown to the two sat at the table. Leaving them I silence and alone.

Malia and Kira spent the rest of the day together talking about hobbies, family ect. But Kira purposely didn't mention the fact she was gay, or had a massive crush on the girl." So Ki Ki wanna sleep over next Friday?"
"Sure it'll be fun but right now I gotta go home so I'll see you on monday." With that she was gone. Shit what was she going to do.