Mistake

Two weeks later

"LYDIA OPEN THE DOOR!!"
"WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE"
"ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS, TALK TO US"

The three girls look at each other in disopoinent. "This is useless I say we just kick down the door" Malia says whilst putting her arm around her girlfriends waist. Allison roll her eyes at the statement"no".

Whilst the two argue about how to get into Lydia's house the girl is perched looking out at them from her bedroom window. The girls hair is greasy and messy, her clothes are pajamas, the same ones she's been wearing for the last two weeks. Eyes red from crying. Gotten annoyed from her best friends fighting she walks towards the door and unlocks it.

As the door opens, the girls quickly go silent before running up to the strawberry blonde and almost tackling her into the ground."I know you missed us" Kira whispers in her ear."more like the other way around." Lydia says back with a small smile."hey look she smiled, progress." Malia giggles nudging at Allison's waste.

"Bro you are going to have to face her at some point" Scott explains as he takes a seat beside stiles on his bed. Stiles berry's his head in his hands "I know, but what if she never forgives me?"
"Well if she doesn't it's your fault for telling her such bull shit, what the fuck were you thinking."
"I don't know Scott okay I was scared"
"Scared of what?"
"Scared of my feelings. I can't help the way I am around her anymore Scott it's like I'm in third grade again."
"Yeah but in third grade you were always running around going on and on about how you were completely and utterly in lo-" The tanned boy stops and turns to see his friend trying extremely not to make eye contact with him. "Oh!"

Later that night

*knock, knock* Lydia heard her door, she really didn't want to go and open the door because she knew it was the girls coming to check up on her again. Sleeply she slowly opened the door, rubbing her eyes. "Lydia I need to talk to you" she froze and looked straight into his eyes with tears in hers. "No". The red head went to slam the door but he stopped it. "Lydia please I made a mistake." He said as he pushed the door fully open and stepped in the house. Lydia could look at him she stormed into the living room. "Let me explain!?" He said as he chased after her. "FINE STILES, TELL ME!" The tears started to fall down her face. "Ok, look I was scared, so scared I thought that if I admitted...my true feelings this(us) would become real. That once it's real you would realise what an asshole I am and dump me for someone like Aiden who's smart, kinda and everything I'm not..." the tears were pouring from both of them. Stiles walked towards her and got on his knees as he took her hands. "Please forgive me... I miss you..." he suddenly looked up into the girls green eyes. "I love you."

Lydia's mouth dropped open, there were no words. She couldn't say anything. Stiles got off his knees and placed his hands to her cheeks. But she couldn't look at him anymore, yet she had too. "Lydia please look at me." The plea in his voice was killing her and she had to do it. "I love you, I've never loved anyone, and then you came into my life and changed everything." He began to wipe the tears of her cheeks, leans his forehead on her before shutting his eyes." I love you."
"I love you too." It was faint and quite however to stiles it was like a scream. He couldn't control himself anymore, the smile crept onto his face and he leant in.The kiss was sweet yet passionate with all the feels that they have and the love they share for each other.Lydia breaks it first, her smile just as large as Stiles. Out of breath she says "I've missed you"
"I've missed you too."

The ending credits of moana play in the darkness. Lydia is cuddled up into Stiles with the blank all the way up to her neck. "You're such a child, you know that." The red head said looking up and him with humour in her voice. "Shut up you still love me though."
"Hmm? Do I?"
"You know you do, I'm cute"
"You're right."
Lydia sits up to face him because stiles has a look on his face of questioning. "What's wrong?"
"Ok so I've been trying to figure out how to say this since 'you're welcome' so here we go... Lydia you are the most beautiful, smart, funny and I love you so much... so Lydia camilla-grace Martin will you be my girlfriend?"
"Took you longer enough asshole!"
"I know it did strawberry head." That was it before silence fell in the room as they kissed for what seemed to be forever.