Blue Chapter Four

I woke up hereing my dad stumble around the house. I sat up looking at my alarm clock: 1:28 p.m

He usually falls asleep by now...I threw my legs over the side of the bed and quietly made my way to the door. I opened it with little noise, hopefully he isn't a dog and heard its small creaks.

I looked out my room and saw down the stairs a few people I regonize as his friends. They are all so quiet..."Hey Phil~" My dad slurred as he leaned against the wall of the bottom stairs.

"Hi..." I said wanting to retreat back into my room. "What are you doing up?" He asked swaying despite using the wall for support. "I heard you awake and I wanted to see if you....were...ok" I said slowing down my words as he started up the stairs.

I truly feared for my life as I tensed up as he got close to me. "Go to sleep...I know that's what your mother would say. She wouldn't want you uncomfortable with them drunk..." He whispered in my ear.

I just looked at him, wanting to cry. "Ok" I said just barely above a whisper as I felt my eyes water and my breathes get heavy. "Its ok" He said kissing my forehead before going back down stairs.

I closed my door and locked it before I slide down the door crying harder. He was right! Its what my mom would have said if she was still here awake with them. Making sure they wouldn't wake me...Wouldnt-

"Phil!"

I looked up and at my window where I saw a hoodied figure tap on my window. I gasped and hit the door trying to back up.

"Phil! Its me Dan!" The hoodied figure said tapping the window. "Wha.."
"Can you open it? Its kind of chilly and I really don't want to get caught up here" Dan said as he looked back.

I got up and walked to the window and opened it, where Dan then just invited himself in. "Thanks, I was really scared your neighbors might have been awake" Dan said as he jumped right in.

"How did you even get up here?" I asked looking out the window for a rope or ladder. "The tree in your nieghbors house is easy to climb and it touches your roof" He answered.

"Ok, How did you find me?" He asked. "Internet..." He said sitting in one of my chairs. "I am now truly scared" I said feeling uncomfortable. "I'm kidding. My dad is a cop so I asked to look you up and get an address" Dan said pulling out his phone.

"what's that smell? I asked as the smell of cigarettes. "....sorry" Dan said smiling. I hung my head hoping my dad doesn't come in.

"Can we watch a movie?" Dan asked getting up to head to my small shelf of movies I have. "No we cant, I'm suppose to be asleep and my dad has guest" I said crossing my arms. "You have guest too" Dan said standing up fully and looking at me.

"Yeah and that guest just climbed thru my window" I argued. "Oh sorry..." Dan said slightly hanging his head. "...We can watch a movie" I said caving in. "Yay!" Dan cheered quietly.