Blue Chapter Two

I walked back to my class I couldn't help but feel excited for lunch. I walked to the class and entered. The teacher just smiled softly before returning to his lesson. I made my way to the my chair; in the far back.

I sometimes don't mind sitting in the back but its not my favorite place to sit. I feel left out when I'm sitting here. I got my notebook out and started to draw a lion with a flower crown on top.

My favorite animal is a lion. I just like them for no special reason. A note was thrown on my desk by the girl next to me. I looked at her and saw it was Lexi Hausa. Lexi is one of the popular girls in the senior grade.

I slowly got the note and opened it.

Why are you still here?

Everything around me stopped as I saw Lexi laughing quietly and whisper to her group as they started to quietly laugh.

I hated these notes! Since 9th grade have I been getting these notes. Tears filling my eyes and begging to leave, which I denied. I crumpled up the note and sunk in the chair.

Why do people not like me? Is it because I'm the perfect target bully? Or I'm diffrent from what people see me as? Why am I hated?!

Except from Dan...Dan doesn't hate me....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Right?