Grey Chapter Six

I had left my bike behind and ran as fast as I could. It was weird to want to cry. I felt the burning sensation of my tears leave my eyes as the wind rushing by tried to dry them. I ran and ran, I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted to.

I ran into the park and crossed it to the other side and into town. I ran all the way until I found myself home and in my room. I was gasping for air, I didn't realize how long I ran. I knew I took about an hour or so but my thoughts went by so quick.

I sat down on the floor still trying to catch my breathe. Once I found it, I almost lost it again as I started crying. I wanted to just be left at peace and be aloud to do what I want but...

This is all real...
We live We grow We die...

I don't want to think about this idea and future. Phil was right anyways, smoking will hurt and kill me. I want to stop for Phil but... It's addicting. I wiped away my tears and laughed.

"You're an idiot Dan... You care about Phil's feelings because he cares for... You" I said but trailed off. "He cares but why? Just because I protected him? He and I hit it off in a weird way but... Not that way" I said blushing in the end.

"Gah! I hate emotions!" I said hitting my head against the door. "Dan?" said Joe from outside the door. "Joe?" I said looking back at the door. "Yeah it's me... Can you open the door?" Joe said

"Why, all your going to do is probably stop me from killing myself which I deserve for caring for the boy I like" I rambled. I covered my mouth quickly as silence stayed there for a while.

"You like Phil?" Joe asked after our silence of quietness. "No" I said "Dan... You like Phil don't you" Joe now teased. "Shut up or my parents will here you" I said as I opened the door and pulled him inside.

"You sly dog you, since when" Joe asked. "Well I literally met him a few days ago and realized how much he meant today" I said trying to his my blush. "That's to cute, but he thinks you're dying from overdose or suicide right now.." Joe said.

"If I have to go I'll go, but... Dont tell Phil I like him... Ok?" I said looking at him. "OK... PHIL I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU" Joe yelled as he ran out my room. Idiot....

"Tell me what?"

"YOU ASSWHOLE DONT YOU DARE!" I screamed as I darted down stairs. I practically tackled Jor down as Lois and Phil stood by the door. "I thought everyone stayed home" I said annoyed.

"Well.... Phil and I were gonna make cookies but we decided not to and came with Joe" Lois said smiling. "Unbelievable" I said. "Phil, Dan-"

"Don't even think about it" I said covering his mouth.