chapter 6

------------------------------------------------------------

i was sittin around until i heard some singing from outside.I looked out my window to see zayn singing, to a tree?weird.I then saw the tree turn into a girl WTF.Zayn was still singing, he was singing im yours bu jason marz.Suddenly the girl ran up to zayn and snogged him.The anger was boiling inside me, i looked at him and was filled with fury.Then they stopped snogging and stared at me, then the girl dissapeared in mid air, just POOF.He walked over to me and sang my favorite song.hey there delilah by the plain white ts,(i know i know.)Then i was back to where i was standing before and then my mouth was covered with a rag              "guess whos back sweetie."it whispered, then i was covered in blood.

-----------------------------------------------------------

i shot up breathing like i was having and asthma attack and my lung had been ripped out.I was cryin apparently and my hands were sweaty,I looked around and saw the time, it read 4:58 AM.UGHHHHH, i groaned, it was so early yet i didnt wanna go back to that horrid dream.I was debating whether or not i should go to bed or get out of my bed.After 5 min of debating i decided to go inbetween, I just got on my phone and get on facebook.

"WOW DELILAH IS SUCH A MAN WHORE."

"WHY WOULD ANYONE WANNA GO NEAR HER LET ALONE HOOK UP WITH HER."i quickly closed off my phone and cried a little, i kept saying in my mind

"your worthless, if anyone liked you they would talk to you, but they dont."i then remembered what austin said.I grabbed the necklace and held it in my hand.After crying for a while i decided to get ready.I un did my braids and let the waves run free.I put on a light pink huggable sweater, a owl necklace, tight black jeans, and finally brown knee high boots.I put a brown smokey eye, some eye liner, and finally some mascara.I thought that i should go take some pictures for austin to see, but i decided to just explore london first.I thought of all the places i could go.

"I VENTURE OFF TO THE STARBUCKS!" i yelled, i am a serious nerd.I looked around town for a cab til i decided that walking would be fun.I was walking for starbucks til i realized, i was lost.I bumped into someone and asked them where it was.He was cute, he had a mop of curls and emerald green eyes, but not my type.

"Down the street then take a right."he winked

"Thank you."

"no problem love."he said.I guess guys just call all girls love, weird city huh.I went as he told and found starbucks.I raised my fist in victory and ran in.I got the usual, chocolate strawberry frappichino.I smiled and left.I got a notifiacation on my phone so i looked down on it.BAM i rammed into someone.I looked up at me then him, we were both covered in my frappichino.

"OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY I-" i looked into his eyes, they were gazing into my brown eyes..................it was zayn.

"no no it was all my fault."

"no it was mine, how can i make it up to you." i said.He then had a smirk on his face then he said

"how about a date tonight at the bowling alley, then we get pizza?"i felt my cheeks blush like crazy, he then put his head down in dissapointed and was about to walk away before i stopped him.

"what time."i said smiling, his face almost immediatly lit up and he said

"meet me there at 6:00 sharp."i smiled then walked away.I could feel his gaze burning into me so i turned around and waved.He waved back, suddenly he ran to me.

"the name is zayn."

"delilah."i said

"sounds beautiful."he gave me a kiss on the cheek then we went our seperate ways.I felt people staring but i hope they know i dont care because nothing could ruin this day, or so i thought.I pulled out my phone and read the message.from unknown number

"hello sweetheart."