chapter 7

WTF IS THIS, WHO WOULD SEND ME THIS.theres only one person who knows my number and calles me sweet heart.NO no, my dad is gone and hes not coming back.Everyone in london calls eachother love so maybe sweetheart is pretty common to, maybe it was just a wrong number.Yea yea, just a wrong number.Suddenly i got another txt.From the same number.

"Its daddy, stopped by the hospital and saw your mother.Then i stopped by the house and you werent there.Tell me where you are now before i find you and punish you."

I shut off my phone and walked on, i decided to just walk home and get ready.Wait if im alone dad can get me, if im in public dad could find me more easily.Im gonna go look around more.There are so many stores in london, i lost count.I thought maybe a new outfit would be necessary, i mean like i have never had a bf ( cause im ugly).I mostly have girly stuff except for shoes, and of course we are going bowling, but idc.I decided i should go to ameerican eagle.I got a grey flowy tanktop, some pink jeggings, and a gold necklace with a music note charm.It is apparently 3:48pm, HOW DID THAT GO BY SO FAST!I need to go home and get ready.I  ran home so fast everything around me was blurry, but i made it home.I was sweating like crazy and my face was red, not to mention a headache.I took some asprin and got in the shower.I got out 5 min later and blow dried my hair.I grabbed my outfit and deided to also wear black vans.I then put on a heavy grey smokey eye and some eyeliner and mascara.I straigtened my hair and put on some forever red vannila rum by bath and body works.I grabbed my brown cross body and ran out the door.As i was running out i saw my watch that somehow appeard on my wrist, now thats just weird.It read 5:42.Then i heard a honk from a car.I shot my head up praying it wasnt dad, it was actually zayn.

"need a ride."he smirked

"how did you know i lived here?"i questioned

"i didnt, just fait i guess."asking no more i hoped in and the passenger seat and buckled up.Zayn turned on 'miss jackson by panic at the disco'.I could here the beat he was playing with his fingers on the steering wheel.I looked up and saw a pizza place called casanos.I thought we were bowling first but oh well.

"Actually the bowling alley closed so we can eat here then i thought we could go somewhere else."

"I said that out loud didnt i."

"yep."he said popping the p.We walked in and the fresh pizza air filled  my nose, and the sounds of laughing and arcade games filled my ears.We walked to a table and were debating on a pizza.

"How about hawiian?"he asked

"no, im allergic to pineapple."i said embaressed, i mean out of every allegy in the world it just had to be pineapple!Zayn gave me an unsure look then looked back at the menu.We finally decided on mushroom, sausage, and peppers.When the lady came to take our order, she looked insane.Not a cake face but her eye makeup went up to her eyebrows and down to her cheeks, and it was blue and the makeup was in her eyebrows.She flutered her  eyes at zayn then raised her blue eyebrows then she took out order.Finally after all the flrting she did she walked away.Me and zayn burst into laughter.

"what is this, halloween or the circus."i said between laughs.After all the laughter she came back and put the tray on our table.We pretty much talked about the basic like favorite color and food, we said a lot of the same thing.After we ate and tiped we left a note on the table saying "I love your halloween costume." we quickly ran out and ran to the car so she wouldnt see us.He drove me to a park.

"a park?"i qustioned but smiled.

"yep."he ran out the car and to the empty park, i quickly followed.We got on the swings, the slide, and the monkey bars.Once we were done he grabbed my hand and said "lets  go for a wa-"he quickly turned my arm around and saw my scars.I pulled away as he staired at me in shock.I knew it he was gonna judge me.I started crying then 5 seconds later i ran the oppisite direction not caring where i was going.I turned around to see him on my tail, i ran and ran til i fell over a branch, of course.I got up and tried to run again and but he grabbed my arm.He turned me around.

"why?"he said like he was gonna cry.

"im sorry im sorry,"i said crying"i just didnt know wh-"he interuppted me and did what i least expected.He put his finger on my mouth and held me tight.I got his shirt very wet.After about 5 min of rocking me back and fourth and pulled away.He stared into my eyes then leaned in, i closed my eyes and then it finally happened.

he kissed me