chapter 8

he kissed me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it wasnt a intense snogging session, it was gentle, sweet, romantic, i felt safe around him.Our lips moved in sync at the perfect speed.He picked me up so my legs were around his torso.It was absolutly perfect in everyway possible.His lips were so soft and he was so gentle.He slowly pulled away as we took a breath.He pulled away a little more, we just stared at each other for a while, me still in his arms.I started to smile really big, as soon as i smiled he smiled right back and put me down.He grabbed my hand and we swung our arms back and forth.It started to get cold.I shivered, he then took off his jacket and put it around me.

"im fine."i said with my teeth chattering.

"people who are so fine dont have chattering teeth and pale skin."

"please zayn i don-"he put his fingers on my lips

"not happening, now hold your arms put."i put my arms out in defeat and let him put it on.I usually dont wear varsity jackets, but dang this felt like a thousand kittens are hugging me.Luckily he was wearing a long sleeve.He interlocked our fingers again and we walked out to the car.Suddenly it started pouring down raining, does life hate me THIS much.He picked me up bridal style and ran to the car, then it was thundering.

"we wont have time to go to your place, just come to my place tonight."he yelled because the rain was very loud.I nodded, i mean like why wouldnt i.We got in the car and sat there i relief.We drove to his place which was actually farther away than my house.

"You said we couldnt go to my house."

"well i thought your place isnt safe because uhhhh yea."he barely said"BUT ITS TO LATE NOW SO LETS GET IN THE HOUSE"he cheered.I jokingly punched him and we ran in.He told me to be quiet because there were four other guys here.We walked in confused and realized.

"ohhh forgot they went clubbing, and they dont come home til 9 AM when they do."he said like he just solved the worlds hardest problem.

"but they might get here before they wake up and i dont want you to get caught so......my room i guess."

"Is that really the reason why i should sleep in your bed?"i jokingly qustioned

"well we have a couch and an alarm if you want."

"did i say your room wasnt fine."i smiled, as also he did.He grabbed my hand and we ran into a room.I ninja jumped on the bed and layed down.I was about to fall asleep until he threw some boxers and a t shirt at me.

"dont really have girls pajamas so uh yea."i smiled and grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom, i was a wreck.I wiped all my makeup off and put on the clothes zayn gave me.I walked put and saw zayn look up at me in shock.OHHHH i have now makeup so i look like a complete monkey. I put my head down in embaresement.He jumped up and lifted my chin up so i was looking at him, He stood there shocked again, i teared up a little

"so i look that awful, huh."i whispered

"no."he said, then he smiled.and then he said

"i have never seen anything more beautiful in my entire life, dont ever say you look awful again and dont let anyone else say it either."he said sincerely.I smiled and pulled him into a hug, he held tighter though.He let go as did i and he pointed toward the bed.I layed down until i saw him take his shirt.HE IS HOT.

"thank you." he said, then he started laughing a little.

"dangit i said that aloud."i murmured.He then put on some sweats and jumped into bed with me.I was so cold, he then turned me around so i was facing him and he pulled me toward his toned chest and he snuggled with me.I snuggled that boy like he was a teddy bear, but teddy bears are not as cute as him.I couldnt fall asleep, but i could see zayn was tired so i pretended to sleep.

"you awake."he asked, i nodded, i whispered that icouldnt fall asleep.then he saing me a song.

ive tried playing it cool

but girl when im looking at you

i cant ever be brave cause you make my heart race

shot me out of the sky

your my cryptonite

you keep making me weak

yea frozen and cant breathe

after hearing that i instantlly felt tired, i was about to doze off to sleep before i heard

"im in love with delilah."he whispered, i was about to cry.But instead i fell asleep, but i barely had enough time to say

"im in love with zayn."and with that, i fell asleep.