chapter 2

My brother held me tightly until he looked at my arms, he stared at them until he helped me up

"lets get you cleaned up before mom finds out."i sadly nodded and he put my arms under water, it hurt a lot.Finally my arms stopped bleeding and he put hydrogen proxide on them, i moaned as it poured on my arm.

"it will stop it from causing infection."he said.My brother always wanted to be a doctor, my neighbor taught my brother stuff about it when he was 14, he learned a lot until 3 years later he passed away.My brother thought that he had to become a doctor to live on in Earl (my neighbor).He wrapped a cloth around my arm tightly and gave me a sad smile, he was about to leave before i stopped him.There has been a question that has always boiled inside me and now i think is a good time to ask.

"why do you care?"i asked like i was a lost beaten puppy.

"You are the best sister in the world, your funny, kind, bubbly, beautiful, brave, you are nice to everyone even though you think no one likes you which is not true.If only you were nice to yourself and you have such little hope in you.I know you still have faith and i have faith in you, and i wont stop being nice to whether you are nice to yourself or not, just stop this."he grabbed my arm gently and kissed the scars.I sat there dumbfounded until i pulled him into a hug."I love you delli."he whispered"i love you to."i said getting his shirt wet.He pulled away from the hug and grabbed my hand.He lead me to his car and opened the door for me.

"where are we going?"i asked

"if i told you it wouldnt be a suprise now would it."he said grinning.I think he knows i dont like suprises, but i didnt question anymore and sat in his car.He ran to the otherside of the car once he shut the door for me and got in.He turned the car on and turned on 'aint no rest for the wicked by cage the elephant'.We both sang along jamming to it til he stopped the car and put a blindfold on me."sit still" he said, moments later he opened up the car and led me into a building...i think.Once we got in he took off the blindfold and smiled widely.I didnt know what to do, there was just a random box in the middle of a empty room.He was still smiling and i gave him a 'wtf is this' look.I picked up the box and opened it, there lied three items.

"i love you delli."he said. I was about to cry.There was a very expensive camera, tickets to england, and a heart necklace.I mainly looked at the necklace, it was beautiful.It was a golden heart with a tree engraved into it."look at the back."he said, i turned it around and it said 'delli and tin rosseta'(i called him tin as in ausTIN).I lunged into him and gave him a bear hug and smiled like a complete moron.I then realized he had one just like it.He noticed and grabbed it and smiled.

"So we can be together even when your in england and im here."My smile immediatly dropped.

"Your not coming with me."

"I only had enough money for one, besides, Skyler has been really upset about her mom dying so i wanna be here for her."    Sky was tins girlfriend, my brother is pretty cute (but i dont think of him like that.).When he found sky, after all those girls and heartbrakes he knew he was in love with her and her only.I admit sky is probably the nicest person i have ever met, they were perfect for each other.I nodded in understandment as he held me tighter, we hugged for what feels like hours.After he finally stopped he looked at me and said...

"Your flight is at 6:45 A.M in two days."He then let go and picked up the box.He grabbed my necklace and motioned me to turn around, i did as so and pulled my hair up.He put the necklace on and turned me around.We walked back out to the car and drove home.I went into the house while tin went to skys house.I walked in as quiet as possible so my mom wouldnt notice me, but of cource life hates me and i decided to sneeze.ACHUU. My mom shot her head up and anger filled her eyes.She got up and grabbed my hair and pulled me towards the table.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU LITTLE SLUT."she hit me......a lot.Everything got blurry and i was about to meet darkness.Before i could the door burst open reaviling tin.He threw my mom to the floor and drugged her, then he ran to me.he muttered oh my gosh oh my gosh looking at me til i realized i was covered in blood, thats when darkness over took me and i blacked out.