chapter 5

"GET YOUR A** OFF THESE SEATS BEFORE I CALL SECURITY."i instantlly shot up and saw a flight attendant looking at me with harsh blue eyes, they were color contacts you could see the brown barely showing.She was a cake face with bleached hair and a jersey tan.

"GET THAT A** THAT BARELY EXIST UP AND OFF MY PLANE."she pointed toward the exit.

"at least my a** is real."i said very calm while giving her a 'take that b****' look, it was like a evil smile.She then stormed off and i laughed.I looked around and heard someone else laughing.He had a blonde quiff with nice kind blue eyes, he then finally said

"That was hilarious she just stormed off."you could tell he was irish.Then he got up and left.I grabbed my stuff and left the plane.Walking around england made me wanna have a british accent.I hailed a cab and told him my location, austin rented a place for me.Austin is seriously the best brother and person EVER.When we got there i got out a peice of paper, my brother told me to say what he had wrote down to the man in my apartment.I knocked on the door, then i saw a man peak out.he said

"password please." in almost a scary demonic voice.

"uhh bunny serial killer."i read.Really tin,really.Before i knew it the door flew open revealing a happy man, why was his voice so scary.He smiled and handed me the keys and then ran out like a lunatic.Weirdo.I looked around, it looked like that ship where the sharks lived in finding nemo.(i am a serious kid).Everything looked awful, thats what i thought til i walked into the bedroom.It had a queen size temper pedi, and walk in closet, a flat screen hung up on the wall, a couch, a mini refrigarator, and the walls were a deep lavender.I dropped my bags in shocked and jumped like a little 10 years old girl.I then walked in the bathroom connected to my room.It had was HUGE, it had mirrors that were about 10 feet tall on each side of the door, a bath tub in the middle of the room facing the door, and on each side of the bathtub there was a shower.

I could get used to this.

i jumped onto the bed and turned on the tv.I scrolled through the channels til i found that my favorite show was on, none other than teen wolf.

3 HOURS LATER

I THINK I HAVE A PROBLEM.I have seen to many episodes of teen wolf.I was about to turn off the tv before i saw the screen.

"NO STILES ITS A DREAM, WAKE UP."i yelled at the tv all to loudly.I realized what happened then turned off the tv.I ran to my suitcase and unpacked.I.HATE.PACKING.i decided to stop halfway and put on my pjs, then i remembered......shower.I went into the bathroom with my towel and stripped down.My right side of the brain said bath but the left said shower, i stood there with nothing but a towel around me til the left side took dominance and i took a shower.I loved the way the hot water burned my skin, it was pure joy.Once i snapped out of my thoughts and actually cleaned myself i got out of the shower.I put my pjs on and put my hair into two french braids so it would be wavy tomorrow.I wiped off all my leftover makeup, and brushed my teeth.Afterwards i jumped in my bed and snuggled up.

i couldnt stop thinking about zayn, its like ive seen him before.He was so cute, handsome, and charming.It felt like i was sudpossed to be with him.I sat there thinking about him for what felt like hours but was probably mins til i started closing my eyes.Before i was about to sleep i heard a voice in my head

"goodnight delilah."

thats when i fell asleep