chapter 10

I am not gonna cry, i wont let him see me cry again.You delilah rosseta are not weak.I kept thinking that then i realized, why am i lying to myself.I quickly got up and decided i need to get my mind off things.

"I dont know about you, but i am in the mood for some nandos."i said as happy as possible.

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD."blondie yelled.I had a feeling i liked this guy, but not like that kind of like.I then put my fist up and he did also and we ran out the door together, Why am i so weird.Zayn stood there shocked of what hust happened, i would be.I went from completly broken to hungry 10 year old girl.

"you comin or what."i said full of excitment.He stood there til he smiled just a little and put his fist up like me and niall are doing.Then carrot joined in, then curly, finally uhhhhh, i will just call him 'dude'.Me and blondie skipped out the door to the car.It took us like 10 min but we finally made it.I rushed out the car and me and blondie pushed each other to get in.

"i swear what are we going to do with them."Me and blondie stopped in our tracks and turned around, apparently 'dude' said that.

"MEANIE."i yelled then ran in.I ordered about everything off the menu as did blondie.We all sat at a table and just talked.I found out there names.There was niall, louis, harry(it really suited him), and uhh leeroy.We talked about you know life and all that stuff.When we were done i saw coldstone across the street.I was gonna ask but i looked at the boys and they all looked sick, all except niall.We smirked then looked at them.

"WE WANT ICE CREAM, WE WANT ICE CREAM."we chanted.

"How are guys not completley full."leeroy said.

"Wellllll sorrrrry we arent full unlike leeroy over here."i mimicked.They all busrt out into laughing, why were the laughing.

"Its li UM, not le ROY."he said still laughing, i then laughed with them.All of the sudden i saw a bunch of screaming girls outside.They all had posters with something about going in one direction, wtf.Well one poster said "I LOVE MARCEL."ok, OK, ok, now im confused.I heard zayn curse inder his breath.He then pulled my wrist and lead me out the back door, luckily there was no one there, then we walked to the car and drove home.

"BUT I WANT ICE CREEEEEEAM."i yelled

"maybe later."said niall.OK, somethings wrong.

"guys what was that all bout."i qustioned.Suddenly there eyes went wide staring at me for a min, except zayns, he just kinda slid down in his seat.All eyes suddenly shot towards him.

"she doesnt know, does she zayn."louis said, Zayn just kinda shrugged.It was the kind of shrug when your parents get mad at you and they ask you a question and you dont know how to respond.Same thing here except it was his friends instead of parents.Then liam/leeroy got out his phone and was doing something on it.

"watch the videos, ALL the videos."he said.I confusingly grabbed his phone and clicked play, oh what is awaiting me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 HOUR LATER

OMG OMG OMG

 A BAND

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME."i yelled.I was mad he didnt tell me but i wasnt to mad, they werent have bad singers.

"i thought you knew."he said.I then realized we were home.I got out the car and went to my room.SO its offical......

Im in love with a celebrity.