chapter 4

After i realized what happened i was breathing heavily, i ran back to the house but when i ran up to my room i hit an object.It was just austin.

"Are you alright you look pale, DID YOU CUT AGAIN!" he yelled sounding very scared.

"NO NO, i just...."come on delilah think of an excuse quick.GOT IT.

"i got really scared and heard some sticks craking, but then i realized it was a bunny, not a serial killer."I mentally face palmed myself knowing he wouldnt bye it.

"I know thats not what happened but we will talk about it at waffle house."dang it.I walked outside then realized i forgot my bags, then austin turned me around and i realized the bags were in the car, he let out a small quick giggle then pulled me in the car.It was silent the whole, but like a comfterable silence, until it ended and we were at waffle house.We jumped put of the car and i happily skipped in hoping that he wouldnt ask about what i saw.Persay i didnt "see" the man, i saw him in my thoughts but he wasnt literally there.When we got in i opened the door for him and we found a table.When we sat we took our orders and waited.There was an uncomfterable silence til tin broke it.

"so what really happened at the woods."he questioned

"i told you buuny and serial killer."i said unsure.

"i care to much about you to let this slide, i know its important since you havent told me yet."he looked at me for a min til i finally spoke

"ok so i had a dream and i saw you, mom, and sky, you kept saying  5 4 2 til you told me to wake up.I did as so and woke up, i then went to the forest and climbed a tree.Once i checked my watch it said 5:42 and then i fell but i grabbed onto a branch.While i was falling i saw a man my age, not like actually SEE him, but it was like a vision, then he told me his name.I then shot back into reality and ran home and thats when i bumped into you."hes gonna think im insane.He sat there almost sympathetically and understanding til he spoke.

"What was his name."

"zayn." i responeded

"well as long as your alright i am to."I sat there and smiled, then i smiled bigger when i saw my waffles.Thhe lady sat them down and me and tin competed to see who could eat the fastest, i won.Once we were done we drove to the airport and he gave me a bone crushing as i did also.Til finally i left.I took one step in the airport and looked around.IS THIS THE LABRYNTH.i thought.I asked a lady where my plane was and she gave me directions.I quickly ran til i bumped into someone.I looked up and i got a good look of his face, it couldnt be, it was him

zayn

We both stood there frozen til i smiled and ran to my plane.WTF JUST HAPPENED i thought.I found my seat and sat there realived.I then put on my sol republic headphones and listened to au revior by one republic, i instantlly calmed down and found myself closing my eyes.Thats when i saw zayn on the right side of the rows two rows ahead of me staring at me.I stared back til i smiled and he instantlly smiled back, thats when i saw him look back.I felt a spark between us, like nothing could ever break us apart.Before i could think anyomore my eyes met with darkness and i fell asleep.