The Night I read the Bible (part II)

March 11, 2017

So this dream obviously was on the same day. After the first dream took place I decided to kind of brush it off and try to sleep once again and then I returned to the same dream, one of the demons had left but the main demon was still there and for some reason I could see myself sleeping--- I was literally floating on top of myself watching myself sleep while the demon was right behind me, and the room was still all dark. I don't know why but then I was in front of my kitchen and words in yellow were stacking on top of each other, like every time the demon a word, the word would come out in yellow, but everything it said didn't make any sense.

Once I returned to my bed I was in my body this time and the same demon was behind me and if you wanna know how it looked... it was basically a shadowed figure with glowing yellow eyes. I kept praying and praying even when I felt it's claws just starting to sink into my back, I said the Lord's Prayer and I woke up. After I woke up, I realized it was not a coincidence and I didn't try going to sleep after that cause I was scared.

After those two dreams I started searching about it on the internet and on YouTube. There was a lady on YouTube who said "Now the more you start praying a lot, you get more involved in the scriptures and getting closer to the lord, don't be surprised these demons start attacking you." She said something close to that. And I really didn't expect for
anything like that to happen. So I start praying every single night and morning.

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS AND VOTE, IT WOULD MAKE ME VERY HAPPY. :)