Blood Red Water: Prophecy Dream

3 The Second one poured out his bowl into the sea. and it became blood like that of a dead man, and every living creature died, yes, the things in the sea.
4 The Third one poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of water. And they became blood.
Revelation 16:3-

March 28, 2017

Ok so this dream took place in what kind of looked like a flea Market that me and my parents sell at. There were wooden tables everywhere, some people were standing around as if waiting for water to just rain down from the sky. Now keep in mind that I've read the Bible but not enough to have the knowledge about some "blood red water" at the Time I had only heard about the Red Sea, which isn't really red. In the dream I was myself and I was looking at a stream of what was supposed to be water, the water was actually red, someone leaned down and reached into the water with their hand, scooped some up and then let it go as if examining the water. The scenery all of a sudden changed into trees everywhere and some houses here and there, that's when a I heard a male voice say something, I can't remember what the voice said but I remember specifically two words which were "God" and "King".

It's really weird because before my research I didn't know any thing about red water at all and I finally did research and found it to be in the Bible. Is it a prophecy? I think so.

It's up to you to believe whether it is or not.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. I WANNA KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.

Noemi :)