Authors Note

Everytime I smile, I close my eyes and think "Maybe there's still hope for me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my lovely reader's,

So I'll be publishing the first chapter of Paper Thin on 7.04.2017.
Because my baby is starting his new solo life on that day, so I should be doing that too.

I've been preparing for this story a lot, and I really hope everyone of you will love it, Because who doesn't like bad boy's story right?

So here's the basic rules that you should follow:

• Don't and I mean it DON'T copy my story or anything because I literally have worked too hard on this story and it's all my hard work, I'm putting here. And if I find you, just pray to Jesus! Because I'll fucking choke you with my bare hands.

•If you ever come across someone stealing my story or ideas, do come and let me know.

•I'll be working on both of the stories so, I'll be updating as I finish doing some of my chapters.

•The story will have lots of Violence, adult scene's, so if you aren't comfortable with it don't continue (But hey, who doesn't even like them:P)

•Lastly, Do Fucking VOTE AND COMMENT. I literally don't feel enthusiastic if I don't get them. So you judge if you wanna read the hot sexy story with some action or you wanna stick with that regular cliché stories? Go on decide.

Ok bye now.
All the love,
Ana H.