Rescue(OriginShipping.)

Steven stood up, brushed his trousers (pants if you're American) off, and pocketed the fossil. He was on a ridge, hunting for anything interesting, and there was a reasonably steep drop on either side of him. Not enough to kill him, but enough to hurt.

He was about to turn back when something caught his eye. He walked along the ridge, going to a rather thin point where the something was. Suddenly he heard a "Spearow!" and looked up. Uh oh. Three Spearow were flying towards him.

He reached for Metagross's ball only to realise that it was in his bag. Behind him. He jolted out of his thoughts as a Spearow flew at his face. He instinctively covered up, overbalanced and fell, slamming into rocks and passing out on the way down.

********

"Steven!" Wallace called out his mate's name as he walked around the forest. Steven had been gone for several hours now, and Wallace was worried. "Steven!"

He came to a cliff and saw Steven's bag. His heart plummeted and he dashed forward. "STEVEN!" He looked over the cliff. There was Steven, his little Omega lying awkwardly on a ledge. He didn't move when Wallace called his name, but Wallace could see his chest moving.

Wallace darted to Steven's bag, looking for the pokéball belonging to Metagross. There! He sent it out and ordered it to get Steven. It brought him up. Wallace held Steven close, Metagross carried his bag, and they went back home.