12 - Like a wild man.

Drake ❄

I sigh, opening the freezer in my parents kitchen and pulling out a tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. This is definitely Connor's, and I'm gonna enjoy eating every last bite of it.

I grab a spoon from the draw and pull open the lid before beginning to stuff my face.

For some weird reason, the electricity in my apartment blew and when I called an electrician they said it was too complicated to be fixed in just a day so I packed a bag and left to my parents house. I'm staying here until they fix it.

The door to the kitchen flies open, and in walks a grumpy looking Connor. I frown, "Why aren't you at school pretty boy?"

Connor scowls at me, "Because I ditched- wait a second, is that my ice cream?" He hissed, arching a brow at me.

A large smirk curls onto my lips and just as I open my mouth to say something, the door to the kitchen is pushed open yet again.

My gaze traveled over to the door and I just stared at the two for a few seconds before I glare at them.

It was Vanessa and Xavier. Vanessa was blushing and Xavier had his arms wrapped around her shoulders. My glare hardens when Xavier's eyes meet mine.

He looks as if he realizes something and then quickly drops his arm, moving away from Vanessa as if she'd set on fire.

She frowns, looking between Xavier and me in confusion before simply shrugging.

"Hey Drake." She greets me, leaning back against the wall as her eyes fleet over to Connor who was smirking at me.

"Hey sexy, what're you doing here?" I ask, dropping the cold aura I was bringing.

She's done nothing wrong, its not like we're dating. She's completely free to see other guys.

But then there was that nagging voice in my mind, telling me to break Xavier's arm and threaten him before he can touch her again.

"I ditched one class to eat pizza cause I missed lunch-" she stops and glares at Connor. She continues on to tell me about a fight she had at lunch time because of a girl who claimed to be my little brother girlfriend.

Shit. If I wouldn't pay to see that..

"Connor, you're such a dick." I tell my brother, and he scoffs loudly.

"Hey! That girl isn't even my girlfriend! It's not exactly my fault." He shrugs, snatching the ice cream out of my reach and shoving a spoonful of it in his mouth.

I roll my eyes.

"Hey Connor? How many times were you dropped on your head as a baby?" Vanessa questions, scowling at my brother who just smirks at her.

"You love me already Adams." I couldn't help but glare at him.

Is he trying to piss me off?

Connor catches my glare and his eyes twinkle with amusement before they flicker over to Xavier. "Hey X, I need to talk to you in private. Come on."

Vanessa furrows her brows, watching them leave the kitchen with a frown on her face. Now I'm not stupid, I know exactly why Connor did that.

The hazel eyed girl turns her head, staring at me in confusion. "Are they gay?" She blurts the question before she can stop herself and I burst out laughing.