7 - early morning texts.

Vanessa 🌻

"Wait! Vanessa it's not what you think! She's a liar!" My rage was now on another level. I stop dead in my tracks, dangerously looking over my shoulder.

"Repeat that for me will ya?" I hiss and his blue eyes fill with guilt.

He's such a liar.

"Vanessa she's lying. Please, you have to believe me." He begs desperately. I squeeze my eyes closed, counting to four before whirling around.

"No! You're lying!" I scream, jabbing my finger into his chest. "Do you really think I'm a fool Sam?!" Shoving him back, I step closer and grip onto his collar. "I might've been fooled by your 'love' for me, but I know exactly where the end of the line is babe." I spat.

He's breathing is ragged as he stares back into my eyes, a pleading guilty expression masking his face.

"It's right here." I hiss before shoving him away from me. Sam stumbles back and I grit my teeth. All the adrenaline will wear off soon and I'll be left to bawl like a heartbroken mess.

That's when suddenly the whole cafeteria stop and stare at me with wide, scared eyes.

Ear splitting screams fill the room and I gulp.

"BLOOD! BLOOD!"

I look down my hands shaking. I was standing in a pool of blood, a hole was cut in my chest, blood gushing out of it.