Chapter 3|Surgery

Time skip to when they are in her hospital room
Bailey's P.O.V

When we got into the hospital room I got out of my wheelchair, got some clothes, then I walked into the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair. I put an Oversized black Jumper on and some cropped leggings.

I threw my hair up In a pony tail then I walked back into my room. As soon as I walked in I saw all the boys scattered around my room and Freya sat on my bed.

"we asked you nurse and we're all staying with you tonight!" JJ yelled in my ear.

"sorry what? I'm deaf from how LOUD YOU SHOUT! " I shout at him, giggling slightly.

We all laughed about it then I sat on my bed. The nurse came in and saw that we were all talking so she just motioned to me to take my piercings out.

" Freya you might want to look away." I said to her, knowing she doesn't like it when I take my piercings out.

"when did you even get piercings In your belly and your tongue?" Josh asks me, his Brotherly side showing.

"a few months ago" I reply while trying to take my stomach piercing out.

"here." Simon simply said and took my stomach piercing out.

"thanks.." I said, not sure why I got butterflies in my stomach when he touched me.

He placed my gold and pink belly bar in my hand and sat back down. I quickly placed it on my table then took my blue tongue bar out and my earrings out.

After I took my piercings out I grabbed my laptop and loaded up YouTube.

"you gonna watch your favourite youtuber?" Josh asked me, a sly smirk sitting on his face because he knew my favourite youtuber is Simon.

"I guess so..." I mumbled, embarrassed.

I pressed play on Simons most recent video and instantly his voice came from my laptop.

"you watch me?" Simon asked, slightly surprised.

"yeah..."

I laid down, exhausted, as Josh took my laptop from me, kissed my forehead, then told me:

"get some sleep angel."

The next morning.

The next day I woke up to someone shaking me.

"Bailey you need to get changed into your gown."

I instantly knew from the persons voice that it was my nurse.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking around the room and noticing that everyone was asleep on the floor.

I slowly stood up, taking the dreaded hospital gown from her then walking into the bathroom.

I took a shower then slipped into the gown. I slipped my arms into my dressing gown to cover the reveling part at the back of the gown.

I walked back into my hospital room to find everyone awake.

I sat down on my bed and for some reason Simon was the only one who could see how nervous I was.

He sat down next to me on the bed and placed an arm on my back.

"It will be okay, everything will go to plan." Simon whispered into my ear.

I hummed in response, not really knowing what to say.

"also... Do you want to come live with us?" Simon asked me.

"wha-what?!" I stuttered, completely surprised by the question.

"well the doctor said that you need to be with someone at all times for at least a month after the operation so me and the boys were wondering if you wanted to come live with us?" He said to me, slightly louder than last time so the boys could hear.

"i-...sure.." I said, smiling at the tall boy.

I never actually noticed how handsome he was...

Wait no... I can't, he's my brothers best friend.

I was soon brought out of my thoughts when they said it was time for me to have the surgery.

The boys and Freya came up to me giving me a hug or a kiss on the head.

I laid back on the bed as they pushed it out of my room and into the operating room.

Three hours later...

I woke up back in my hospital room, with all the boys surrounding me.

"did it work Joshy?" I whispered.

"it did Lissa, it worked!" He said to me as he hugged my small body.

The doctor walked in my room and walked over to the end of the bed.

"Okay Bailey... So the surgery worked, you are cancer free. You should be able to walk but it will hurt a little. You must be under someone's care at all times. If you have any problems come back. And you are free to leave." the doctor said, walking out after he spoke.

(I know that's not how it works but i can't be bothered.)

Freya helped me up and into the bathroom. She helped me get changed so I was ready to go home.

Simons P

Simons P.O.V

I am so happy that she's okay. I don't know why but I am.

You're in love with her

No, I can't.

She walked out of the bathroom in some actual clothes and fuck me she looked so hot.

I can't do this. I can't be in love with Josh's little sister, he will kill me.

Bailey's P.O.V

I walked out of the bathroom and my eyes instantly landed on Simon.

He's so hot... I wish I could just-
NOPE NOT HAPPENING JOSH WILL KILL ME!