chapter 9|Ride

Bailey's P.O.V

I woke up by someone shaking me and constantly whispering.

"get up"

As I opened by eyes I saw Brendon and Simon.

"ugh fuck off"

I reach over to the bedside table and grab my phone. As I unlocked my phone I was welcomed by a bunch of notifications from the group chat.

LittleLissa:Helloooooo

Tyjo:SHE'S AWAKE

LittleLissa:I'm dun. Fuck you Simon.

Simonnnnnn:but I loveeeee youuu.

LittleLissa:Well I love Brendon now.

Beebo:why me?

LittleLissa:Because you didn't wake me up.

Jishua:Have you told her yet?

Beebo:No...

___

"Ellie go get dressed and back a suitcase with a week's worth of things."

"why?"

"just do itttt" Brendon whined.

I got out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe and started looking for an outfit.

After I had picked out an outfit I walked into the bathroom and ran the shower. As I waited for the water to become warm I undressed my self and took my hair out of its messy bun.

After I had washed my body and washed my hair, I turned the shower off and stepped out of the shower then began to dry myself.

I put my outfit on and began on my makeup. I put my foundation on and then put some lip balm on. I left my makeup at that and began on my bush people call hair.

I throw my hair back up in a bun, brushed my teeth then left the bathroom.

As I walked into my bedroom I saw my big, mint green and black suitcase laid on my bed.

I walked over to my wardrobe and started to pick out outfits for a week and a few extras.

After I had packed my outfits I put other things like my swim suit ,a handbag and other essentials into my suitcase.

******

As soon as I had finished packing I told Brendon .

"Go back a backpack to take on a plane." Was the reply I got.

I pulled out a simple black backpack and started stuffing things into it.

Laptop? Check.
Laptop charger? Check.
Phone charger? Check.
Headphones? Check.
TFIOS book? Check.
Snacks? Check.

"DONE" I shouted to the boys in the house, as loud as possible.

"COME DOWNSTAIRS" Brendon shouted back at me.

I slung my backpack over my shoulder and grabbed my suitcase by its handle. Once I made sure I had everything I went downstairs.

As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw that all the other boys had suitcases and a cary on.

"So...where are we going?" I asked them.

"Where do you really wanna go?" Simon asked me.

"DISNEY WORLD!!? DIDNEY LAN!" I screamed at them all.

"Not thereee, I already took you a few years ago!" Brendon whined at me.

"Fine, I wanna go to L.A!"

"And that's where we're going!" Vik said.

********
We were all now sat on a plane on our way to L.A

I was sat in between a sleeping Simon and a Sleeping Brendon. Everyone was asleep apart from me.

We had around half an hour before we landed and that time seemed like ages.

********

After waking the boys up, we all grabbed our carry-on and walked off the plane.

As we were waiting for our luggage everyone was vlogging apart from me because I was too tired.

Once our suitcases came round we picked them up then left the airport.

We all split into two different cars that we had rented and drove to the hotel we were staying in.

*******

As the Simon and Josh were getting our room keys I looked around the lobby, taking in every single elegant decoration.

Me, Simon, and Brendon walked into our shared room and began unpacking.

As soon as I had finished unpacking I took out an oversized jumper and some shorts then walked into the bathroom.

After putting the clothes on I put my hair into a messy pun and brushed my teeth. Once I had finished getting ready for bed I left the bathroom and made my way to the bed by the window.

As soon as I laid on the bed I could instantly feel sleep taking over me.

*******
A/N

Sorry its took me so long to get this chapter out, I haven't been very well. I hope you all enjoyed it anyway.

-derpywaffle out!