Chapter Six|Jealous

Bailey's P.O.V

While me and Brendon were hugging I heard a low growl come from behind me.

I let go of Brendon and turn towards everyone.

"We have to go Lissa, it was nice seeing you again Brendon." Katie says as she walks up to me, Emma and Sienna behind her.

"Alright I'll see you later." I say to them as I hug them.

After they leave I heard a slight giggle come from JJ's mouth.

"Let's continue truth or dare!" He shouts.

Everyone agrees so I go and sit back in Simons lap. I wave Brendon over and tell him to sit next to me and Simon.

"Hmmm......Vikk! Truth or dare?" I ask him.

"Dare" he chooses.

Everyone in this house knows that Vikk doesn't get much sleep and we all know that Vikk doesn't turn down a dare.

"I dare you to go to sleep and sleep for the rest of the night." I say to him, giving him a stern look.

"Oka-*yawn*-y." He replies as he tiredly walks upstairs to his room.

JJ giggles and decides to ask me.
"Bailey truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sit in Brendon's lap for the rest of the game."

I shrug and scoot over to where Brendon was sat and sat in his lap. He snaked his arms around my waist and I leaned back into his chest. This was normal for us.

I once again heard another growl but I shrugged it off.

I decided to go and get some water so I stood up and walked into the kitchen. As soon as I walked through the kitchen door I was pushed against the wall and a pair of lips were pressed against mine. I soon realised that it was Simon so I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back.

After a minute or so Simon took his lips off mine, out of breath.

"I love you so fucking much Bailey..." Simon whispered to me, still panting.

"I love you too." I say softly to him.

We smiled at each other then we both leaned in and kissed again.

"I know this is sudden but will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me.

I would've said no because he hasn't took me on a date but there was something limiting my time in this world...

"yes."

I know it's short but ooo cliff hangerssss