chapter 10|L.A Devotee

Bailey's P.O.V

I woke up due to the bright sun shining into the hotel room. As I got out of bed and stretched I noticed that I was the only one in the room.

I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out an outfit. Once I had gotten some clothes I walked into the bathroom and got ready for the day.

 Once I had gotten some clothes I walked into the bathroom and got ready for the day

I left my hair down in waves. Once I was ready I grabbed my black shoulder purse and put the essentials in it, aka my phone, earphones, tissues, lip balm and a hair tie.

Once I made sure I had everything I walked out of the hotel room, locking the door afterwards. I walked down the corridor to the lift and pressed the button to go down to the first floor.

As the lift doors opened I walked out and walked into the cafeteria. I grabbed a plate and filled it with pancakes, bacon, and waffles. As soon as I finished getting my breakfast, I scanned the room for my friends.

Once I found the I walked over to their table and sat in between Brendon and Simon.

I pulled out my phone as I started to eat and opened the group chat.

____

LittleLissa: Hey Bitchesssss.

Tyjo: hi
Tyjo:I feel slightly offended.

Jishua: Hey Baileyyyy.

Joshua: why are you on your phone while you're eating?

LittleLissa: Because I wanted to talk to my frens.

Beebo: Ellieeeeeee

LittleLissa: Foreheaddddd

Beebo: mean.

LittleLissa: get over it

Gerard: wassup bitches.

LittleLissa: nm, howbowu?

Gerard: howbowu?

Beebo: how about you😂

Simonnnnnnn:Ley, get off your phone. We need to goooo.

Littlelissa: fineee. Bye birches.

____

"LETS GOOOO!" Brendon shouted in my ear while throwing me over his shoulder.

"Brendonnnn" I whined.

He ran out of the lobby and called a taxi.

As soon as we were all in the taxi Brendon told the driver to take us to an address that I didn't recognise.

I leaned back in my seat but jolted forward as someone tied a blindfold over my eyes.

"shhhh, calm down." someone whispered in my ear.

Time skip
__________

I felt the taxi come to a stop and someone picking me up. Whoever was carrying me walked up to what I assumed was a door and knocked on it.

I heard the door open and a few muffled voises before I was being moved around again. A few seconds after, I felt myself being put down onto something soft, maybe a couch.

The blindfold was took from my eyes and I was able to look around and take in my surroundings.

I looked to my left and saw someone I never thought I'd meet...Tyler Joseph.

The last thing I saw was his mouth moving and him looking worried before everything went black.