chapter 5|House of memoires

Go check out Sakvampire23 she's amazing❤️

Bailey's P.O.V

I placed my plate in the sink then ran upstairs into my room to put my piercings in.

I decided to put a black heart tongue bar In and a black belly bar in.

After I had put my piercings in I left my room and went back downstairs

After I had put my piercings in I left my room and went back downstairs. As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door and saw the faces of three of my best friends. I let the inside and we sat in the lounge.

"so do you want to record a truth or dare with the boys?" I suggested.

"sure" the girls agreed.

I called all the boys into the lounge and set up my camera.

Once we were all set up and ready I pressed the record button and started my intro.

"Hello angels of the world. I am LittleAngelLissa, also known as Lissa or Bailey. Today I'm here with Emma, Sienna, Katie and some of the sidemen, Josh, JJ, Vik and Simon and we're playing truth or dare!"

"okay so I'm going to start... Katie truth or dare?" I asked.

"dare" she chose.

"I dare you to call Keiran, your boyfriend~, and tell him you're pregnant!" I said to her.

Me, Emma and Sienna laughed while she was pulling her phone out of her pocket.

"hey babe...
Uh I'm... I'm pregnant... "

After her a few 'what' come from her phone she giggled a bit and decided to tell him it was a dare.

" Keiran it was a dare!"

She hung up and put her phone back in her pocket.

Katie smirking and looked between me and Simon before talking.

"Simon truth or dare."

"Dare..." Simon chose.

"I dare you to have Bailey sit in your lap for the rest of the game!" She dares us, almost shouting.

I groaned and walked over to Simon, sitting on his lap.

Simon wrapped his arms around my waist before looking around the room, deciding who he wanted to ask.

"Josh truth or dare." He asked my older brother.

"Truth" Josh chose.

"Is it true that you brought Bailey two V.I.P tickets to a Panic at the disco concert thinking she would take you but she took her friend?" He asked Josh.

I let out a slight giggle thinking back to when me and Katie met Brendon Urie.

"Yes." Josh said.

Josh looked at me smirking.
"Lissa, my lovely sister, truth or dare?" He asks me, his sly smirk still sat on his face.

"Dare." I say to him, returning the smirk.

"I dare you to call Brendon." He says to me.

I laugh at his poor attempt to embarrass me because I talk to Brendon everyday and its natural for us to talk.

I pick up my phone that was sat on the floor next to Simons arm. As soon as I unlock my phone my ringtone, forest by tøp, start playing as it shows a picture that me and Brendon took last time I saw him.

"Well would you look at that Josh he just called me." I say before answering.

Josh leans over and puts my phone on speaker mode so they can hear what he says.

"Hey forehead."I say to Brendon.
" hey little Lissa." He replies.

Underlined and bold=Brendon
Italics and bold=Bailey

So whats up?
Well I may or may not have a surprise for you....
Brendonnnnn,you know I don't like suprises!
Trust me you'll love this one Ellie
Fineee.

As soon I said that there was a knock at the door. I could hear Brendon laughing slightly from the other side of the call.

I slowly stood up and made my way to the door. Once I was there I opened the door not expecting to see one of my best friends at the door.

"BEEBO!" I screamed, jumping into his arms.

"Nice to see you too Ellie." Brendon chuckled.

Josh coughed to get my attention and once I looked at him he pointed to the camera that was still recording.

I let go of Brendon and walked back into the lounge.

"So guys that was truth or dare. I hope you enjoyed this video and I'll see you angels next time!"

"Little Lissa out!" I say while saluting, ending the video.

As soon as I stopped the recording I ran back over to Brendon and hugged him again.

"I missed you so much beebo.." I say, burying my head into his neck.

"I missed you too Little Lissa." He whispers to me, kissed the top of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Sorry this took so long I haven't been very well.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
-derpywaffle out!