chapter 11|Sorry

Bailey's P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital, well I think I'm in a hospital. I can hear voices but I can't make out what they're saying.

"I'm sorry... She might-"

What?

Suddenly I can feel all my senses come back to me. After a bit of struggling, I finally manage to open my eyes.

I look to my left and see Simon pacing the room. I cough a little and let out a small whimper when I try to talk.

"Simon?" I try to say but it comes out more as a whisper.

He quickly whips his head around and runs to my side.

"Oh my god...Bailey you're alive!"

I give him a small smile and nodded slightly. He gives me a quick hug and then rushes out the room.

As Simon comes back into the room with everyone else and a doctor, I try to move my legs to get more comfortable but instead of my leg moving I feel a sharp pain go up my leg.

I feel tears let themselves fall out of my eyes and I look towards the doctor.

"I'm sorry to say this but I have some bad news... Your cancers getting worse."

I let a small cry come past my lips before my brothers arms are wrapped around me.

Everyone I'm the room has sad expressions on their faces as they make their way over to me and Josh for a group hug.

"I-i love you guys so much." I manage to say before I let all the tears I've been holding in fall.

Soon enough its just me, Simon and Josh in the room.

"I'm so so so sorry." I whisper, staring at the ceiling.

"There's nothing to be sorry for princess..." Simon Whispers back, lacing our finger together.

"No, there is. I shouldn't of gotten involved with you guys. I'm just a burden. I'm so sorry..." I say, holding back tears.

Josh stands up, clearly annoyed.

"Bailey Elise Bradley! You are not a burden! We all love you so so much and we are so lucky to know you. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when it started. I wish you didn't have to go but just know that we love you so so so much." After his speech we were both crying.

I wrap my arms around him the best I could.

"I love you too."

_______

I'm sorry its short but I really wanted to get this out.💜💜