Chapter 12|Cancer

Bailey's P.O.V

I woke up and reached my arm out to my phone to check the time. 10:37am it read.

I stretched and stood up, leaning on the wall for support. I found a bag in one of the chairs that were next to the uncomfortable hospital bed.

After finding clothes and toiletries in the bag limped to the bathroom.

I pulled out the clothes that were in the bag and got changed.

For my makeup I did simple neutral makeup.

Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom and put the bag back on the chair.

I pulled out my phone that was on the bed and got myself ready to record.

"Hey guys.." I said, starting my video. I didn't sound like my normal self, I didn't feel like my normal self. I had no energy.

"LittleAngelLissa here, also known as Bailey."

I took a deep breath before continuing.

"I know I don't sound normal, and I'm sorry I haven't been posting but... I have some bad news. My cancer is back.. But this time, we can't stop it."

Breathing in once again, I pushed all the tears back and pushed through.

"That's right...I'm dying. I love you guys so so much. Thank you for everything."

A few tears managed to fall out of my eyes.

"Goodbye YouTube."

I stopped recording and published it to YouTube.

Suddenly everyone came into my room.

The sidemen, my best friends, Brendon, Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun, and Gerard Way.

Tyler set up a keyboard in the corner of the room and began playing it. He started singing a song, which I soon recognised as cancer.

Gerard started singing with Tyler, and soon enough everyone was singing to me.

Tears began to fall out of my eyes. I didn't want to go, I had always hated the thought of death, but now...I had no choice. There was no way I could change what was going to happen to me.

When the song was finished everyone came over to me for a group hug.

I started to feel faint. I knew it was my time.

"I love you all so so so much. Goodbye..."

I let my eyes slowly close. This was it. I began to struggle to breath. My arms dropped, and soon enough my whole body became numb.

Slowly, death took me.

This was the end. I lived a good life. I died happy.