56

jessica was the first to hang up after clementine explained to her how she gave liam too much aspirin and that she didn't know when he'd wake up. jessica didn't have much time, but she knew that she had to find the motel her sister was trapped in. luckily for her, she had a 'trace the call' app on her phone, so she quickly found the place in which liam was holding clementine hostage. but, unluckily for her, she didn't know how the hell she was supposed to get her out. that's when she remembered something extremely important.

he was on speed dial, so she simply pressed the number and hoped to dear god that he would pick up.

"babe? what's up?"

she sighed in relief when her boyfriend answered the phone, sounding perky and bright, happy to be talking to her any time of the day.

"louis, thank god. i need you to get to my house right now, quickly. i'll explain everything later."

"what? jess, what's the matter?"

he was alarmed now, already grabbing his car keys and running out the door. louis would always drop everything and go to jess if she needed him, no matter what.

"it's my sister, clementine. she's in trouble."

"the one with the freak boyfriend?"

"yes, the very one. turns out he's worse than the person i thought he was. clementine's known it for a while, but she's stuck now. we have to get her out."

"of course. i'll be there as soon as i can."

louis hung up the phone and started driving as quickly as he could to his girlfriend's house, wondering what they could do to help clementine and why jess needed him for it, but in the end, he didn't really care why he was needed. he just knew that he would give help, whatever it was.

he pulled into jessica's driveway and ran to the door. it was yanked open before he could knock and he was dragged back to his car, getting thrown into the driver's seat before he could get a single word in.

"terrence motel, i know how to get there. take a left at the end of the street."

louis followed jessica's orders and started the car, backing out of the driveway and almost hitting a middle-aged couple.

"if you don't mind me asking, what do you need me for?"

louis snuck a glance at his girlfriend, who despite the situation, smiled at his request.

"do you still know how to pick a lock, louis?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

yayayay louis has made it into the story with four chapters to go :))))

ummmm and i know it's a little weird that jessica could trace clementine's call so easily when niall struggled but let's just say that liam's security precautions used to be a lot higher for clementine

please vote and comment :)

p.s. did anyone catch my carrot reference there