'Till the End of Time

Dipper was silent as he walked through the forest, getting farther away from the shack by the second. It wasn't that he didn't want to be at the shack, it was just that Mable had all of her popular friends over and none of them liked Dipper. He wanted to get as far away from that kind as he possibly could.

Dipper looked up at the dark clouds as it started to rain. He didn't stop walking. He just adjusted his signature white and blue pine tree hat, zipped up his blue hoodie, and looked closely for mysteries just dying to be solved.

Dipper started to feel as if someone was following or watching him. But he always felt that way when he was in the forest, so he just shrugged it off.

He saw a tree stump that was sheltered by some pine needles overhead and sat down of in. He pulled out Journal 2 and started to read. He could feel his nose getting cold as it started to rain harder. Dipper brought his knees up to his chest and pulled his hoodie up over his nose.

There was a rustling sound coming from the bushes. Dipper turned his head to the direction of the noise. Who on earth would want to be out here in the cold rain at 11:00 PM?

"Only your one and only, Pinetree!" Pinetree? That beautiful- I m-mean annoying voice?

"Bill? What are you doing here? Step out of the bushes, Dork!" Dipper puffed his chest out hoping he would look more tough, but couldn't hide the grin that was taking over his freckled face. He could feel himself blushing, hard, judging by the the intense heat he could feel creeping up his neck from his shoulders.

A handsome figure stepped out of the shadows being cast by the trees. He had golden-blonde hair. The tips were died a golden chocolate-brown. The same color as Dipper's entire hair. He was about half a foot taller than Dipper, which meant Dipper had to look up at him, his puffed-chest being almost useless. Bill wore Black and white converse shoes, the same as Dipper. He had on a pair of black jeans, just like dipper. But they both wore it differently, making it seem like they were not matching on half of their bodies. Bill was wearing a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled-up, and a golden-yellow vest accented with a black bow-tie. Compared to his own outfit, Dipper felt like Bill was royalty. Dipper blushed harder at Bill's looks.

"Woah. You good, Pinetree? You look a little red. Might want to get home before you die or something. Is that how it works for you mortals? Face turns red, you drop dead? I don't actually understand how it works." Dipper remained silent, looking at the ground.

"Wowza. I was just pulling a funny, Dipper. Are you okay?" Dipper looked up.

"You called me Dipper." He smiled and shook his head at Bill's slight blush.

"Bill, c-could I t-tell you s-s-something?" Dipper started stuttering more than usual.
"Always, Pinetree." Dipper blushed even more when Bill said always.

"W-well I'm n-not sure how t-to say this. It's just we are getting to be pretty good friends I think. I don't want to keep a big secret from you, b-but I don't want to ruin everything! I-it's just that. Ugh! Bill! I-I... I'm pretty sure I'm, like, in love with you. Okay? Please don't freak out or anything. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore. I know I wouldn't want to be friends- or more than friends- with someone like m-" Dipper was cut off by the most soft pair of warm demon lips in the whole multiverse.

By the time Bill pulled away, Dipper's hands were tangled in Bill's silky locks, and Bill had  unzipped Dipper's hoodie and had his around the boy's waist. Dipper's face was even more red than before, but Bill's face was red also, which was comforting for the brunette teen.

"Wh-what was that for?" Dipper began stuttering again. Bill remained in thought for a moment. Dipper just sat there gazing into the demon's soft golden eyes, and twirling his beautiful multi-colored hair. 

"That. Was for you, Pinetree." Bill turned and stated walking away, drawing closer to the shadows being cast by the tall trees. He turned to face Dipper one last time.

"I love you, Dipper. And don't you forget that. I love you more than anything in this world and every other world in every other dimension. 'Till the end of time, Pinetree." And with that, Bill vanished, leaving the confused teen alone, and happier than ever.