P.E

"Alright ladies! Against the wall." Mr.Tucker- the 12th grade P.E teacher- seemed especially excited to make students miserable that afternoon.

Great. Time to get picked last. Dipper thought. He hesitantly stood against the wall as the usual captains began picking their teams. Dipper noticed a tall, handsome blonde inching his way over to him. Dipper felt himself blush and looked away.

"Yep. Dodge Ball. My favorite sport. The only sport that truly reveals how much I suck." The blond was staring at Dipper as he talked. The captains kept picking their teams.

"Y-yeah. It's like th-they want us to be aware that we are incapable of completing the most pointless t-task known to man." Dipper replied while still blushing.

"The name's Bill." the blonde stuck out his hand while the brunette just blushed harder.

"I know." Dipper replied without thinking. He started to panic as Bill made a slightly confused face.

"I-i mean. Uh. Wh-what I meant w-was. Uh. Dipper." He shook the taller blonde's hand. Bill chuckled and Bill lightly pulled on a strand of Dipper's curly chocolate hair.

Finally, the captains had picked their teams. But there was a problem. Dipper, as he knew would happen, was the last guy standing on the wall. Both of the captains groaned and begged the teacher to "give him to the other team." At this, Dipper scoffed, grabbed his backpack, and walked out of the gym. He heard someone following and he turned around. His face was only a few inches away from that of the blonde's.

"I would never have picked you last, Pine Tree." Bill whispered moving closer and glancing at the pinetree on Dipper's bag. As Dipper's face turned a shade of dark red that no one has ever seen before, Bill cupped his face and closed the gap between their lips. The kiss was passionate and infinite. Dipper wrapped his arms around the taller boy's neck and played with his hair. Bill pulled away as he heard people coming down the hall and ran out of the building towards the forest, with his Pine Tree following close behind.