Question

"Oh Piiiiinnnnnee Trrreeeeeeeee! I have a questioooooon!" Bill playfully shouted to Dipper from the shack attic. 

Dipper groaned and stood up from his desk in the living room. He sighed as he began to climb the stairs.

"What do you want, child." Dipper asked in a fun, yet annoyed tone. 

"CHILD? WHO ARE YOU CALLING CHILD? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT I'M OLDER THAN THE UNIVERSE?" Bill's hair began turning red and his eyes turn an odd shade of black. Dipper just shrugged.

"Well, you're acting like a child, silly. Seriously though, what do you need?" Dipper tapped his foot and checked his watch before turning around and slowly walking back towards the stairs. 

"Pine Tree. Can I ask you a question that you humans would find "very personal"?" Bill hung upside-down on Dipper's bed and his hair fell out of his face. Dipper chuckled.

"Yeah, sure. There is no guarantee that I'll answer though. But there's no harm asking I guess." Dipper plopped down and sat on the floor and few inches away from Bill's face, blushing slightly as he sat so close to his boyfriend. Bill put his hands in the beautiful golden-brown locks and stared into the magical hazel eyes of his favorite human. Dipper looked nervous as Bill began speaking.

"What is your shoes size, Pine tree?" Bill looked more serious that ever, while Dipper just started to laugh. He lightly kissed his blonde love and got up to go back downstairs. 

"Sorry, Bill, but I'm afraid that question is way to personal for me to answer." He couldn't stop laughing as he sat back down. Bill was still upside down on Dipper's bed. He rubbed his chin in thought.

"I thought so." He shook his head in agreement and ran downstairs to  find food. Oh! And annoy his precious Pine Tree, of course!

A/N

Sorry my one shots suck XD

Thank you so much! I cant believe this has 50 reads! I am so happy right now! I will hopefully have some better ideas soon. Feel free to make suggestions! I would be more than happy to write your ideas!