Chapter2

Its now midnight we just made it home.  Im so tired I just wanna go to sleep. David takes me to the guest room which is my room now. I lay down and think. Me and thinking can be a good or a bad thing. Right now its not so good. The only thing on my mind is "its my fault". My eyes start to tear up I cry softly so no one can hear me. My aunt killed herself because of me. My parents didn't want me that's my fault. This is all my fault.  I cry myself to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David wakes me up its 10 in the morning. "Come on were gunna get starbucks".  I see Alex sitting on the couch playing with his bunny baliey. Dom is on his computer doing what ever he's doing. "Good morning Gwen"  Alex said seeming tired.  "Morning" me and David walk out to the car. We make it to Starbucks I get a banana bread and an caramel Frappuccino. He takes me to the mall. "You have $300 to spend." I look at him. "What? What's the point of having a sister if I can't spoil you" he smiles.  I smile we go shopping. I get T-shirts, pants, make-up, jackets,  and shoes.  Once I spent my money we go to the food court.  Its now 3:30 were talking untill a guy with all back pulls out a gun and tells everyone to get down. David grabs me and holds me down under our table im shaking and crying. He hold me tight and tells me everything will be okay. The guy with the gun looks at me.  David notices and holds me tighter. The guy trys to grab me but David pulls me away from him. He points a gun at David. Please no. I can't loose him. I stand up infrount of the gun. David tells me to get down. I ignore his command. "Move little girl" I don't move. "Gwen get down" David said worried. The guy glocked his gun. I didn't move. Davis stood up and pulled me down. Dodging the bullet the guy shot. The police took the guy away. David hugs me. "Gwen please don't ever do that agian"  he was crying. I hugged him tightly im so glad he's okay.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We make it home I take my things to my room and put them away. I go on my phone and check social media. Im getting hate from people who don't even know me. I sit down and read them "lol did u see her in the vlog eww she's so ugly".  "She shouldn't be in Davids vlog".  "She needs to die. She fat and ugly".  "@/daviddobrik keep her out of the vlogs or ill unsubscribe".  I locked my phone and lay in my bed and cry. I end up falling asleep. I woke up to David shaking me. "Are you okay?" He asked conceded. "Yea I'm fine why?" He sighs. "You just seem upset".  "You hungry?" I nod he tells me to get ready and that were going out to eat. I change, fix my hair and make up. We head out and go to olive garden. Toddy and Scotty show up. David is filming I try hard not to be in it. I get a phone call I get up from the table and go outside.
Gwen-hello who is this
Caller-nun of your bissness
Gwen- why are you calling me?
Caller-because your a nasty ass bitch who deserves hate.
Gwen-bye
I hang up I feel tears run down my face. I clean off the tears. I sit back down and the food comes were talking and I get another phone call from the same person I don't answer and lock my phone. "Whos this that?" David asked confused. "Wrong number they won't stop calling"  david mentioned to me time hand him my phone. I hand him the phone. They call he answers. He puts it on speaker.
David- hello who is this?
Caller- OMG is this david?????!!!!
David- yes who is this and why are you calling my sister?
Caller- well you see someone leaked her number and she's a dumb ugly fat ass who deserves hate.
They all look at me.
David- if you call my sister again i'll call the cops.
David hangs up and looks at me I don't do or say anything. "Gwen are you okay?"  David asked concerned. "Yea I'm okay" David knows im upset.  There all looking at me upset. "Guys I'm fine okay, Dont worry okay"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We get home. Me David, Dom, Alex, Toddy, Liza, and Scotty are in the living room talking and having fun. I then get a text from Ash.
Ash- "you must be getting alot of calls right😂"
Gwen- "what do u mean....?"
Ash- "your so stupid. I leacked your number stupid ass."
My heart stopped. I known Ash since I was 3. Were like sisters. I get up and go to my room. All eyes are on me when I walked away. I lay on my bed and cry. Someone knocks on my door. "Who is it?"  I said trying not to make my voice shaky. "David..
Can I come in? Please ".  I get up and unlocked my door. My eyes still red from crying.  He shuts the door and sits on my bed. "Are you okay? "  I look at him a give a fake smile. "Im fine" he sighs.  "Your not fine. What wrong?" I show him the text message. "Whos ash?" tears formed more in my eyes. "she was my best friend" he hugged me. "Me and the guys are going out and lizas going home. Are you okay staying home?" I nod. He gives me a big hug and walks out. Little did I know that would be a big mistake...