Chapter 12

We drive to the house. I go to the bathroom and see that my eye is already starting to bruise. I sigh and go to the couch. Here let me see it. David said sitting down. He looks at it and hands me ice. "Come here" he said pulling me closer to him. I lay my head on his shoulder. "Is it okay if Liza comes over?" I nod. I miss Liza she's like a sister to me. He takes out his phone and texts Liza. "Liza is wondering what you want from McDonald's?" He asked still looking down on his phone. I'm starving "double cheese burger med fry and med dr.pepper" he nods and finishes his text. "Can I change into something else" he nods I get up and go to my room. I lock the door and sigh. I grab a sweater and sweatpants. I change and go to my bathroom. I look down at my scars they are almost faded. I grab my razor and think about what I'm about to do. I sigh and do 3 cuts. I smile and wash them off and put the razor away. "GWEN SHES HERE!" David yelled from the living room. I walk out and give her a big hug. "Hey love. What happened?" Her mood suddenly changed when she saw my face. "A boy at school who is a total dick" she sighs and looks at David. "His name is Rylan and he's really lucky that ms.hearty stopped me" he said laughing. We eat and talk about random things.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're now watching a movie. I lay down while Liza and David cuddle. Alex walks in "hey guys" he smiles. He's sweaty he obviously come from the gym. "Hi" I said paying attention to the movie. "What the hell happened to your eye?" He said kinda mad. I don't know why he gets all protective it's kinda funny. "Rylan" I said still paying attention to the movie. "That fucking dick head" he said under his breath but loud enough for me to here. I ignore it he goes to this room. "David?" He looks at me "yea what's up?" "Never mind" I didn't even wanna brother to ask him. He gives me a concerned look but ignores it. I go on my phone and see I have 3 text from a blocked number I looks at them.
Unk- "hey I'm sorry but someone hacked your twitter"
Unk- "they just now hacked your Instagram"
Unk- "it's really bad btw"
I get up and go to my room. David giving me a worried look. I quickly go to twitter and see 3 new tweets.
'I'm a bitch that uses my brother for followers'
'I'm a dumb cunt ass bitch'
'Just so ya'll know I don't have a life and I look for attention'
I sigh and open another tab and look at Instagram and see a pic of me and my old bf. my eyes soon fill with tears. "I suck dick really good" my heart drops. I hear David knock on my door. "Gwen I'm coming in" I quickly wipe my tears and lay on my bed. "What's wrong?" I shake my head. "I'm tired" I said fake yawning. He nods and looks over at my laptop. He walks over and looks at it. "What the hell is this?!?" He asked mad/worried. "I got hacked" I said trying to seem like it doesn't hurts. He sighs "I'll figure it out" I nod. "Can I please take a nap" he nods and walk out my room. I lay there and stare at my ceiling. Then slowly fall asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up to the fire alarm going off I quickly get up and run into the kitchen. Slipping on water on my way falling and hitting my head. "Oh shit Gwendolyn are you okay" Alex said helping me up. I had a huge headache. "Yea I'm good" I said laughing. David runs out of his room."what is going on??" He asked Alex as smoke comes from a pan in the kitchen. "Well you see I was trying make food but it burned" David rolls his eyes. "Get you shoes on guys we're going to in and out" we go and get ready. I put my hair up and put my shoes on. *20 minutes later* we make it to in and out and Alex and David pig out I eat slowly intaking what seems like every calorie. Felling guilty as I swallow. But I finish my food. We decided to stay there for a while even tho we are done eating. "Gwen wanna go to Disney land on Thursday?" My face light up. "Wait really?!?" I asked excited. "Yep" Alex laughed. "yes!!" I yelled but quickly so people don't give me weird looks. In 3 days from now and I'll be in Disney land. That is only thing on my mind at the moment.

(An okay guys I'm sorry for the short chapter but I promise I'll do a longer one next chapter!! I need help please it would mean a lot and help me update sooner. Okay so there is this charter I really wanna bring into the story but I feel like it's too early to put them in. Should I put them in now or later?? PLEASE TELL ME I NEED HELP!! Okay love you guys xoxo💕)