Chapter 41

It's the next day. Today a lot of people are
coming to help us move stuff in. I and Jacob make our way into the living room where David was with Liza. "Hello," I said smiling. "Good morning," David and Liza said at the same time. "I'm starving," Jacob said sighing and walking to the kitchen which has no food. "Todd is bringing donuts" I saw Jacob's face light up. "You're so cute" I give him a kiss on the cheek. I go to the couch and sit next to David who puts his arm around me and hugs me Jacob comes and sits next to me.

Todd walks in with a box of donuts. Jacob immediately jumps off the couch and grabs the box out of his hand. "Hello to you as well," Todd said laughing and he walks to the chair. I get up and walk to the box of donuts and see that Jacob graves the only chocolate donut. "Hey, not fair you have to give me one!" I said looking at him shaking my head. "Nope," he said glaring at me. "Chocolate is my favorite," I said crossing my arms. "You snooze you loose" to said taking a bite of the donut. I give him a death glare. "Very intimidating," he said laughing. I then take a bite of his donut in his hand. He looks at me in shock. "Oh that's it"

He chases me around the house for a while. He finally grabs me and picks me up from behind. "Say sorry!" I shake my head. "Never" he starts tickling me. I start crying laughing to the point where I can't breathe. "Okay! okay! you win" I said giving up. He stops tickling me and walks back to the kitchen. I sigh and grab a regular glazed donut. "Babe" holds up a second chocolate donut. I gasp and grab it. I softly punch him "not funny," I said as he laughs.

We've been chilling out for a while as we wait for others to arrive to bring stuff into the new house. I'm cuddling with Jacob on the couch as we watch a movie while Liza, Todd, and David y'all about random stuff in the kitchen. "Wait hold on who is that?" Jacob said looking at the tv. "That's Dudley," I said as we watch Harry Potter. I used to be a huge fan in middle school and haven't seen the movies in a long time. "Oh and he's Harry's cousin?" he said confused. "Yes," he nods and pulls me closer to him.

We finish harry potter and the other arrive so me a Jacob get off the couch and join everyone and start to unpack and bring things into from the moving van. "Can you take this?" Scotty said handing me a box full of kitchen stuff. I grab the box and bring it inside. I sit it down and open it up and start to finish it the stuff away. It was full of pots, pans. glasses, plates, and bowls. Alex walks in and helps me. "How do you like it here?" I put away the plate that was in my hand then look at him. "Yes. It's a very beautiful house with an amazing view and it's a chance for me to start new" I said honestly. He gives me a hug which I return.

We finish the kitchen box then go grab more boxes from in the hallway that's others have brought in. I grab a box for my room set it on my bed. I open it and was full of more of Jacob's clothes. I start unpacking it and folding them so they can fit nicely in the dresser. "Need help?" Liza asks standing in the door frame. "Yeah sure. I'm putting away Jacob's clothes" She grabs a shirt and looks at it. "Oh god," she said laughing. "What?" I asked confused. She holds up a Justin Bieber shirt. I start busting out laughing. "That's definitely not mine," I said in amazement. "We have to give him shit for this," I said as she hands me the shirt and was walking into the living room where he is with the boys unboxing stuff.

"Hey babe," I said trying to laugh. "Yeah what's up?" he looks at me. "What's this," I said bursting out laughing as I hold up the shirt. He opens his eyes widely and just sits there in shock. Everyone starts laughing. "It's uh.." he didn't know what to say. "I can't believe I'm dating belieber," I said joking around with him. "Oh, what like you never liked him?" He said defensively. "I'm elementary" he just sits there embarrassed. "Oh, I'm just kidding," I said going over to hug him. "No," he said stubbornly. "I'm sorry," I said giving him a kiss that made him blush. "It's ok" he gives me a kiss then hug.

We finished up for the day and now we're all just sitting in the living room eating pizza and talking about random things. "Gwen serious question" Alex said looking at me. "Shoot," I said taking a sip from my water. "Best Harry Styles song" I pause for a moment and think. "They are all good but I would have to say Kiwi diss hit different" he high-fives me. The doorbell rings. Scotty gets up and grabs the pizza and pays the delivery man. "PIZZAS HERE!" we all get up and go to the kitchen to get a slice.

I look around me and look at everyone who I'm surrounded by. I'm so grateful right now. I'm surrounded by people who genuinely care for me and love me. I never thought I would feel this. I never thought it would feel happy. I go over to David and give him a hug. I look at him with tears in my eyes. "What's wrong?" he asked confused. I shake my head. "I just want to say Thank you" he looks at me confused. "For what?" he asked confused. "Bringing me into your crazy life. Giving me a place to call home. Surrounding me with people who are the best people I will ever meet. Let me love someone who I will never let go of. For reminding what happiness feels like" He pulls me into a close hug. I feel safe. I am no longer broken. I am fixed.
THE END