Chapter 17

We're all talking and hanging out. David starts to vlog and I try hard to say out of it. I go outside and play around with the basketball. Basketball has always been my escape from reality. It helps me not to think about things. "Oh hey Gwen" Zane said appearing from the side of the house. "Hey" I laugh a little. "Why didn't you go though the front door?". "I heard someone playing basketball I thought it was David" I nod. "Sup baby" Heath said scaring me because I didn't see him." You scared me!" I say almost yelling. The both laugh. "I'm Sorry baby" Heath said wrapping his arm around me. I get scared and jump away from the hug. "Sorry" I said now upset at myself. "What's wrong?" Heath said pulling away. I felt tears form on my eyes. I quickly go inside immediately all eyes were all on me. Tears fall from my face David walks over to me. I run a room and lock the door. I'm not sure who's room I'm in. Until I hear someone call my name. Kirsten I'm in Scotty's room. I just look at her tears falling down my face. I hear David knock on the door. She opens the door. "What's going on?" Kirsten asked confused and worried. I don't say anything I just stand there. "Dom sexually assault her" I legit felt my heart sink. I can't handle this I need to get away. I run straight though the front door and keep running ignoring all the calls from everyone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally stop running after what seemed like forever. I look around catching my breath. Im in a ally way. "Oh hello there Gwen" a familiar voice filled my ears. My face grew pail and my heart began to beat. This is the last thing I need right now. I just got out of a mental hospital I don't wanna be put back in one. A really close person sexually assaulted me. Now this. I stand there as Rylan stares at me. I just want David right now. I shouldn't of ran away. He walks closer to me I start getting really worried. He pushes me against the wall. He grabs me by the neck now chocking me. "You're a nobody. I hope you die. You're a piece of shit Gwen" I felt my breathing getting shorter and shorter making it harder to breathe. I try to say something but nothing comes out. I start feeling lightheaded. He pushes harder on my neck. "Fucking bitch any last words" suddenly I felt my body collapsed to the floor. I start crying and shaking still unable to breathe. I slowly look around and see people in front of me. My eyes going in and out of blackness. Then everything goes black.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wake up and look around and see no one in the room. I'm still really groggy. I close my eyes. Then I hear the door open I turn my head and see who it was. It's David,Alex, and Toddy. My vision became more clear. "How are you?" Toddy asked worried. "I'm okay" my voice raspy. I look at David and smile I his hand is wrapped up in bandages. I give him a weird look. "Oh let's just say 'Rylan' face isn't so perfect anymore" I look away. It was silent for a while until Alex broke it. "Any one hungry? I'm gunna head to McDonald's" I'm starving. "Me" I tell him my order so dose everyone else. It's now just me,David and Toddy. "I'm sorry" they both look at me. "About what?" Toddy said confused. "Running away. Getting you into this mess" David hugged me tight. I flinched. Why am I liked this. Come on Gwen he's your brother. "I'm sorry" i look away. "None of this was your fault" toddy said calmly. I just nod. We changed the subject and talked. The doctor walks in "okay so we ran some tests to make sure everything was okay and everything seems to be just fine you go home after we get all the paper work done" I nod and slight smile. Alex then walked in and handed us our food. "God damn it Alex I told you no pickles" David said jokingly picking the pickles off. "Who the fuck doesn't like pickles?" I asked laughing. "I know right there so good!" Toddy said high fiving me. "You guys are discussing" David said annoyed with us. We argue about pickles for like 5 year olds for legit 20 minutes. "Hey David?" I said finishing off my food. "Yes pickle lover" I laugh at the new name he gave me. "Can we do something fun tomorrow?" He smirks."Disney land" Alex and him said at the same time causing us all to laugh. "Who's all gunna go?" "Me,you,Alex, and Liza" I nod. "Okay dude nice I'm right here" Toddy said pretending to be sad. "Sorry dude only have 4 tickets" toddy laughed. "I'll just get a cute rich girl to have sex with me and she'll buy me a ticket" I laugh so hard. "TODDY OMG" I said almost yelled. "Oopps... I forget you're 15" I grabbed the hospital pillow and smacked him with it. "I turn 16 in 2 weeks buddy" I said acting offended. "Oh my bad almost 16 year old" we joke around like this for a while. The doctor comes in. "Okay you're released" he handed David the papers and we left the hospital. I'm so tired. We all piled into the car. David let Toddy drive and Alex is in the passenger seat he's in the back with me. I lay my head on his shoulder and go to sleep.