Marriage Proposal

Avi's POV

I held hands with Anna and walked with her into the mall.I kissed her cheek and her lips."You know,it's not polite to show affection in public like that!"I heard a voice yell.

We stopped walking and turned around.Some woman glared at us.I'm guessing the woman was the one who said that.

"If this is a kissing booth,can I have a turn?"The woman said.I shook my head in disgust and said,"Sorry.But I'm all hers.".

The woman scoffed and walked off.

"What's people's problems today,Avi?"Anna asked.I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking into the mall.

Anna decided to go to Aeropastle with Chloe and Kirstie.I walked off to find the others.I look over at Starbucks and see the guys standing there.I run over to them.

"Hey guys.This is urgent."I said.

Kevin cocked his head some and said,"And how is this urgent,Avi?".

I put my hand into my coat pocket and take a black velvet box out.I open it and show the guys a ring.

"Are you proposing to Anna?!"Scott yelled.I shush Scott and say,"Yeah.I'm gonna do it here at the mall.Once when they get out of Aeropastle,I'll propose to her.".

Mitch hugs me and squeals."Anna Kaplan.It has a nice ring to it."Scott said.

I laughed some and smiled.

"Well let's wait for them to get out.Cross your fingers and hope it goes well."I said.

I hope she says yes.

__________________________

Anna's POV

"Kirstie,for once buy some shoes that don't have heels the size of my hands."I said.

"But they're so cute!I want to buy them.Pwease?"Kirstie said in a baby voice and frowned.

"Fine."I said plainly.

Kirstie squealed and got the shoes she wanted.The three of us checked out and went to find the guys.

I saw Avi and ran over to him.

"I have a surprise for you."He said.

"What is it?"I asked.Avi all of the sudden gets down on one knee and pulls something out of his pocket.

He pulls a black box out and opens it.

A ring is in the box.My eyes start to water and I was on the verge of crying.

"Anna,I want to spend the rest of my life with you.Nobody else.I love you until the day I die.Will you...marry me?".

I started crying and smiling.

"Yes...yes!I'll marry you!"I exclaimed.I extended my left hand forward and Avi put the ring on my ring finger.

Other people there at the mall were clapping a shouting.The guys were taking pictures while Avi got off his knee.

Avi kissed me and held me by my waist.Chloe and Kirstie came up to me and hugged me.

"Ready to be Mrs.Kaplan?"Kirstie asked.

I nodded and smiled.

Avi whispers into my ear and says,"I love you.".

I kiss Avi's lips and said,"I love you too.".

Scott came up and hugged me.Followed by Mitch and Kevin.

It's a happy beginning after all.