This Is Going To Be A Long Journey

Anna's POV

I walked into the dorm while holding my dog,Ginger.I saw Mitch lying down on the couch with his arm covering his eyes.

"Rise and shine,Sleeping Beauty."I said.I shook Mitch a little.Mitch groaned and woke up.

"I'm trying to go to sleep."He said."It's 3:00 in the afternoon,Mitch."I said.Mitch adjusted his eyesight and sat up.

"I miss Chloe,Anna.I need her here."Mitch said desperately."I miss Chloe too,Mitch.She'll make it out alive."I said trying to encourage him.

Mitch sighed and leaned back on the couch."How long have you known Chloe?"Mitch asked.I turned my head to look at him.

"Ever since Pre-K.We have had fights here and there,but it'd turn out well in the end.

Mitch smiled and walked off."Where are you going?"I asked.

"To go find Chloe.And I'll need your help."Mitch said.

Has he gone insane?

__________________________

Chloe's POV

I heard Derek and the woman talk.I heard a door open and close.I hope it was Derek who left.

I had my phone in my pocket and my earbuds in another.I took my phone out and listened to music with my earbuds in.

I listened to music for a couple more minutes and shut my phone off.I saw the door to the room open and saw a woman standing at the entrance.

She gasped and ran over to me.

"Are you alright?How did you get here?"The woman asked.

I kept quiet and cried.

"Hey it's alright.What's your name?"she asked.

I looked up at her and said,"Chloe...Chloe Green.".

Her eyes went wide and she hugged me.She looked familiar,I have to say.

"Chloe,it's Shyann.".

My eyes went wide and I smiled some.

"Why are you here anyways?"Shyann asked.

I told her the story of how I got here.Shyann's eyes watered and she hugged me."I'm getting you out of here.Come on."Shyann said.

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me.I got my phone and earbuds and ran with her.

As soon as we got outside,Derek was outside."What the heck are you doing?!Are you helping her?!"Derek yelled at us.

"Why did you kidnap her?!She doesn't deserve this,Derek!"Shyann yelled.I was scared out of my wits now.

I thought this was my chance of freedom.

"I want her!I love her more than you!She doesn't deserve her boyfriend!She deserves me!"Derek yelled.

"Well maybe if you didn't kidnap her!Just let her go,Derek.Please!"Shyann pleaded out.

Derek grabbed a hold a Shyann's wrist and dragged us into the car.I hope he doesn't hurt us.More importantly,her.

__________________________

Kirstie's POV

I laid down on the floor and got on my phone.I went to my camera to take a picture.

I looked at some photos first and saw the last picture I took on there.It was a photo of me and Chloe.She stuck her tongue out and I made a fishy face.

I giggled at the picture.

---------------------------------------------

"You aren't being fair,Kirstie!"Chloe yelled at me."I am being fair,thank you!"I yelled and laughed.

"Rematch."Chloe said.

"Rock,paper,scissors,shoot!"We yelled.I got rock and she got paper.

"Dang it!"Chloe yelled.

"In your face!"I exclaimed."Laugh all you want."Chloe smirked.

---------------------------------------------

I laughed at that memory.We were acting like little kids.

---------------------------------------------

"Lovebirds!"I awed at Chloe and Mitch.

"You'll find love too,Kirstie.Remember that."Mitch said.

I playfully pushed Chloe and she shoved me to the floor."Oh it's on now.THIS MEANS WAR!"I yelled.

Me and her kept shoving each other,while Mitch videotaped us.

---------------------------------------------

I laughed at that one also.I soon felt tears come out of my eyes.I missed Chloe,too.She's like a sister.I never realized how much I missed her until now.

I soon turned my phone off and cried my self to sleep.I just hope she's alive.

___________________________

Mitch's POV

It was morning.I woke to no one in the bed.I sighed and went to go take a shower .I got some clothes on and sat down.

The rest got up and sat in the living room."Guys,I have something that will help us find Chloe.Though you may not like it."I said.

Everyone turned their heads and sighed.

"We should go find Chloe.The police aren't doing anything and she has been gone far too long."I said.

Scott walked up to me and said,"You're right Mitch.She has been gone too long.And she is like a mother to us all.We need her."Scott said.

Everyone smiled and agreed."So what are we waiting for?Let's pack some food and necessities."Avi said with confidence.

We all packed some food and stuff we will need to find Chloe.

I hope she's alright.