Epilogue

Chloe's POV

I decided to move to Calfornia with Mitch.I knew it wouldn't be safe to stay where I lived now.Thankfully,Anna is coming with me.

*In California*

"This place is beautiful!"I exclaimed.

Mitch wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my lips.I wrap my arms around his neck and keep kissing him.

He breaks the kiss and says,"Gladly."

I keep kissing him and Mitch lifts me up by the waist and spins me around.He throws me over his shoulder and carries me inside the apartment.

"Put me down,Mitch!"I yell.

We soon arrive in the room and Mitch puts me down."I feel dizzy thanks to you."I say and frown.

"Sorry."Mitch says.

I laugh and gain my balance back.I look into Mitch's eyes and kiss his lips.Mitch lifts me up by my waist and carries me to the bedroom.

He puts me down and kisses me some more.

"This is perfect."I smile and kiss Mitch's jaw.He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"I have to show you something."He said.

"What is it?"I ask.

All of the sudden,Mitch gets down on one knee and pulls a ring out of his pocket.

I start to cry tears of joy.

"Chloe,ever since I met you at Starbucks,I felt like we were meant for each other.When I first kissed you,I felt sparks fly between us.I know we have been through some hard times,but I will love you forever."Mitch pauses and he starts to cry.

"Will you marry me?"

I was stuttering and crying.

"Yes..yes!I'll love you forever too,Mitch!"I yell.

Mitch puts the ring on my ring finger and stands up.I keep crying and and kiss Mitch.

"We stay together."Mitch's voice cracks.

"Forever."I end up saying.

Me and Mitch kissed for a while.I called the rest and told them about the engagement.

Well,I guess you could say that this is our little Happy Ending.

The End.

A/N:I cried while writing this!I hope you're happy.