Communicating

Kirstie's POV

I swear if I had a knife on me,I would kill Derek and I wouldn't regret it one bit.

My eyes started to water.I know Derek's lying.She's still alive.I can feel it.

I suddenly remember that my phone was in my pocket.I guess this was the only thing left to do.

I dialed Chloe's number.

'Please pick up.'I thought.

"He...hello?"I heard Chloe groan.I was crying tears of joy.

"Chloe!I thought you were dead."

"Kirstie!"Chloe's voice started to crack and I heard sniffling.

"Where are you?"

"I'm held captive at Derek's house."

"Derek's house?"

"Yeah.Where are you at?"

"In an unknown part of town.Also,he already had a girlfriend when he kidnapped me."She said.

"Why are you telling me this though?"I asked.

"Well,I'm sitting on the sidewalk with her."I was shocked.

"Wow."Is all I said.

"Kirstie,who are you talking to?"Mitch asked.

I gave Mitch the phone.

_________________________

Mitch's POV

"Hello?"I asked to the phone.

"Mitch?"

It was Chloe's voice.

But that's impossible.Derek said she was...dead.

I started crying and my voice was shaking.

"Chloe!I thought you were dead!"I cried.Derek has been lying to all of us this whole time.

"I love you,Mitch."

"I love you too,Chloe."

"I have some bad news."Chloe said.What could be so bad besides being kidnapped?I found out the love of my life has been alive this whole time.

"What's the bad news?"

"Derek called me from your cell and said I have three days to find you guys."

I sighed and cried some more.

"Chloe,do you still love me?"I asked.

"Of course.I know Derek told you that I said that I love him,but that's not true.I will love you forever,Mitch.Nothing will change that."

I kept crying and crying.

"Are you running out of tears Mitch?"Kirstie joked.I laughed and shook my head for no.

"Chloe?Did Derek say anything after he told you that you have three days to find us?"I asked.

There was a long silence.

"He said if I didn't find you guys in three days,he would kill you guys."

I cried some more and said,"You will find me,Chloe.I never lose faith in you."

"I have to go Mitch.I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up and gave Kirstie her phone back.I cried on Kirstie's shoulder.

"She'll find us,Mitch."Kirstie said.

I nodded and kept crying.

-------------------------------------------

"I dare you to kiss Chloe on the lips!"Scott blurted.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops.I look over at Chloe and she looks just as shocked as me.

"Just kiss her already!"Everyone said in usion.I stood up and Chloe did also.i wrap my arms around her waist and kissed her lips.

She wrapped her hands around my neck and went along with the kiss.

We stopped kissing and sat back down.

--------------------------------------------

"Lights out!"Derek yelled from the outside of the room.

I sighed and laid down.

I tried to stop crying but I couldn't.I just decided to cry myself to sleep.