Kidnapped Again

Chloe's POV

Wow!My two friends are getting married.They grow up so fast on us.As we were leaving the mall,Mitch kissed my lips and ran his hand through my hair.

"Chloe,I'm riding with Avi and them.I'll meet you at our dorm."Anna said.I nodded and waved.

"Can I ride with you?"Mitch asked.

I nodded and kissed Mitch's cheek.

I got in the car and started it.Mitch got in the passenger seat in the front.I put on some music and started driving."It's hard to believe that Avi and Anna are getting married."Mitch said.

"I know.They grow up so fast."I laughed.Mitch laughed and held my hand.He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

We soon arrive at my dorm.I parked and stopped the car.we got out and opened the door.

"Behold,our beloved Little Cupcake!"Avi and Kevin said in usion.I laughed and said,"Little Cupcake at your service.".I faked a bow.

Everyone was cracking up."So Anna,do you share the dorm with Chloe?"asked Avi.

Anna nodded and cuddled up to Avi."You guys are growing up to fast!"I squealed.Anna rolled her eyes playfully.

"Well,as long as I get to spend the rest of my with you,everything is perfect."Avi said and kissed Anna's lips.

Mitch coughed and said,"Get a room.".

Avi looked at him and gave a superfrown.Mitch snickered and I did also.

"Hey I'm gonna get something out of the car."I said.Mitch nods and kisses my cheek.

"You two are inseparable."Kevin exclaimed.I smiled and exited the dorm.I unlocked the car and opened the door.

As soon as I grabbed the jacket,I felt someone put a hand over my mouth.I was screaming and crying.The person pushed me onto the ground.

I wept my eyes and looked up.After all this time,he won't leave me alone.

Derek has come back for me.